7~Desire

"Tyler, please move. I need to get home." I tried pushing my way around him, but it was no use. I couldn't just push him out of the way. I looked up at him with pleading eyes. "Please, Tyler."

Tyler didn't budge. "I'll take you home." He offered up.

I shook my head. "No. If Bo sees us he'll flip. Please, just let me leave." I moved to slide between his arm and the door frame. I succeed, and make my way down stairs. I walk up to Jack, who was in the same chair, and stood in front of him. "Can you please take me home?" I begged.

Jack looked down at his beer. "Uh, yeah.." He stood up, and threw away his half finished beer. "You may want to drive, though."

I nodded as we made our way out towards Jack's car.

~~~

I sat on my bed, and turned on the tv. The first thing that came up was an update on the Stars. "Ugh. I can't escape that damn team." I huffed as I surfed through a few more channels.

I settled on a romantic movie. It wasn't very interesting, but it seemed to be a cute movie. I laid down on my queen sized bed, and slowly drift off into a deep sleep.

~~~

An hour later, I'm rudely awakened by someone banging on the door. "BRAY!!!"

I rolled out of bed, groggily, and made my way downstairs. I look through the peephole of the door, and see those brown eyes. "Go away Tyler." I say to the closed door.

"Please let me in, Bray." Tyler pleaded.

I opened the door reluctantly. "What do you want?"

Tyler smirked a bit. "How about we make that date today?" He asked, trying out a seductive tone.

I thought for a second. "Uh, sure.. Let me go get ready."

~~~

We arrived at the rink where the Stars practiced. "Ty, what are we doing here? You don't have practice.."

Tyler smiled. "Why don't we get you on some skates so you can find out."

I looked at him with wide eyes. "Ty, I can't skate." I stopped in my tracks, and pulled back on his hand that was interlaced with mine.

Tyler turned around to look at me."That's why I'm here. I won't let you fall." He promised, and he pulled her closer to him.

~~~

I tested the ice, and almost fell. "Ty!" I yelled as two muscular arms caught me before I hit the ground.

Tyler looked at her with a soft smile on his face. "I told you I wouldn't let you fall."

I smiled back at him. "I never doubted that." I said as he stood me back on my feet. I took a couple steps on the ice before finding the swing of things.

Tyler led me over to the benches, and pulled out two hockey sticks. "Are you up for some slappers?" He asked with a childish grin on his face.

I gingerly took the stick from his hand. "You bet I am." I game him a cocky smile, and skated slowly over towards the net. "Pass me a puck."

Tyler hit a puck off the side of the boarders, onto the ice. He gave it a light tap towards me, and watched as I wound up for the shot.

I slapped the puck as hard as I could at the net, and saw the puck hit the back of the net. I threw my hands up in the air."Did you see that?!" I asked as I skated over to him. "I could go pro!" I joked lightly.

Tyler smiled. "Pass me a puck. Don't be afraid to put some force behind it." He winked as he skated off to the opposite side of the rink. He came around from behind the net, and started pumping his feet faster. "Puck!" He yelled.

I slapped the puck in front of him, and watched as he took a slap shot to the back of the net.

He celebrated the goal as if he were a child. He threw his hands up, and lifted up one of his legs with his knee bent. He pulled both his arms down towards his waist. "Whoooo!"

He skated up towards me, and stopped himself. Before I could react, he scooped me up off my skates, and started to skate around the rink.

"Tyler! Put me down!" I wailed as I threw my arms around.

Tyler came to a swift stop in the crease of the goal. He set me down on the top piping of the goal post. He kept his hands on my hips like they where when he was skating around.

I slid forward a bit, wanting to close the space between us. I looked up at him, with a desire in my eyes.

Tyler noticed the change in my eyes, and leaned in. He moved his right hand from my hip, and moved it to my jaw. His other hand found it's way up to my face.

I had my arms wrapped around his neck, my fingers tangled in his hair. I pulled away, gasping for air. "God, Tyler. I think I'm in love with you."

"I think I'm in love with you, too." He mumbled into my lips as he pulled my face closer to him.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I'm not sure when I'll be able to get on and post next, so this may be my last post for a while. Thank you for reading my story up to this point. I've already gotten over 200 views on it, and that truly amazes me.

To all the Americans reading this, Happy 4th of July!

I hope I can get on soon to post again!