Chapter 49

I stare at myself in the trifold mirrors. The dress flows down perfectly. My hair is put up perfectly, not a single strand out of place.

I decided to go non-traditional and go without a veil.

My mother walks up behind me, tears brooding in her eyes, "sweetie, it's finally time. You have found yourself such an amazing man. I can't believe my little girl is all grown up." She wipes a tear from her eye, gives me an emotional smile and squeezes my shoulders as she looks up and down my dress in the reflection.

"Mom, don't make me cry. You're going to make me cry." I say patting her hand on my right shoulder and taking in deep breaths, trying to avoid the water works.

Jackie, Tyler's mom, walks up behind my mother and pulls her from behind me and gets her seated next to some Kleenex so she can pull herself together.

Katie finds her way over to me and whispers in my ear while looking at the dress. "Braelynn, seeing what you do to Tyler is amazing. He went from a hormone crazed, hot shot guy to the Tyler we know and love today. I don't know how you did it, but you tamed the hell out of that guy and look at you. Getting married and shit. Next it's going to be your girl. So just know that you're not the only nervous one here."

I smile at her. "Thank you Katie. So much. For everything. For helping with planning and taking stress off of me, because we know Tyler wasn't much help." I pull Katie into a big hug and let out a sigh.

We both chuckled at Tyler being his typical lazy self and not helping out with the wedding planning. I think it all secretly bored him to death.

"I guess it's time for me to go get married." I say, glancing down at my engagement ring, smiling.

Katie squealed a bit out of excitement and gathered all of the bridesmaids and their mini bouquets.

Before being rushed out, Jackie comes over and wraps her arms around me. "I'm so happy Tyler finally realized what he wanted and followed through with it. I'm so blessed to have such a wonderful woman to call my daughter-in-law. Thank you for making Tyler so happy! I know his love for you has no end."

"Thank you so much, Jackie. That means so much. I'm so grateful that you, Paul, and the Seguin sisters have welcomed me into the family with open arms."

Jackie doesn't say anything, she just wraps me in another hug and smiles as she finds her way out behind the bridesmaids.

They were all rushed out of the room with scattered good lucks and I love yous from other WAGs of players I asked to attend and be bridesmaids.

I sighed and looked at my mom. "Mom, can you keep it together long enough to walk me down the isle?"

My mom stood up, grabbing one last Kleenex and wiping the remaining tears from her eyes. "Yes, but no promises after that."

We giggle a big together and prepare to walk down the isle together.

We stand behind the picture perfect white doors, waiting for the bridesmaids to get settled in and the wedding march to begin.

The song is cued and the door slowly begin to open.

The first thing I see it Tyler. His ridiculously cute smile is out for everyone to see. Once he sees me, his eyes widen a bit and the smile grows somehow.

As soon as I see his reaction, I know that it was our cue to begin walking down the isle.

My palms begin to sweat and my legs are turning to noodles. I'm honestly surprised that I'm able to stand at this point. Who allowed me to chose these ridiculously high, high heels?