21~Party Time

Jamie pulled up to the valet, handing his keys off to the guy behind the desk. The valet swiftly jumped into Jamie's car and drove off to park it.

Tyler got out and rushed to my side of the car to open the door for me. He offered his hand to me, which I gladly accepted, and helped me out of the car. He intertwined our fingers as we made our way inside. You could hear the music as soon as we stepped out of the car. It was a fast paced beat. I liked it. I knew me and Tyler would end up dancing regardless if he wanted to or not.

~Tyler's POV~

Our fingers where laced together. I looked over at Braelynn, seeing the joy on her face. Tonight was going to be a good night.. Just as long as she doesn't ask me to dance. I can't dance to save my life.

I lead her inside, and opened the door. I used this chance to sneak a look at her ass. That dress showed off everything. Maybe almost a little too much for my liking. I may have to fight a couple guys off tonight. I knew she would be turning heads as soon as we got in the party.

Practically right off the bat, we're greeted by Antoine.

Antoine smiles at me first. "Hey, Segs, who's this?" He asks as he looks Braelynn over.

I smile as I look at her. "Antoine, this is Braelynn, my girlfriend." Her grip on my hand tightened a bit, telling me that she was a bit uncomfortable.

Antoine looks at Braelynn with knowing eyes. "Well, Braelynn, welcome to my house and party." He states as he moves out of the way to reveal the party. He gestures to the party with his hand.

As soon as he steps aside, I see Jamie found Demers, Lehtonen, Klingberg, and Nichushkin. I pull gently on Brealynn's hand to lead her over to the group of guys. Antoine wanders off to another group of guests who just arrived.

"Seggy! What's up?" I hear Demers yell over the music. I smile as I make my way over to them.

"Nothing much, Daddy. What's been going on with you?" I kid with him as I playfully punch him in the stomach with my free hand.

~Braelynn's POV~

I lightly tug on Tyler's hand. "I'm gonna go get a drink." I say as I untangle our fingers.

I walk around, aimlessly looking for the kitchen so that I could actually get a drink. I make my way over to the kitchen to find the alcohol. Without me knowing, one of the guys followed me. I find a bottle of crown and a liter of coke. I began pouring both into a red solo cup.

"Coke and crown kinda girl?" Valeri asked as he reached for the vodka without hesitation.

I smile at him a bit, "It's sorta a southern thing, I guess. Plus I'm a bit of a lightweight."

Valeri laughed at me. "My mother swears up and down that I was drinking alcohol before I could walk." He kids, "Try this." He offered me the cup of vodka he poured.

I accepted the cup, and took a sip, reluctantly. The alcohol burned the back of my throat. I choke on it a bit, and Val laughs at me. I take a few drinks of the drink before it becomes too strong.

"First time drinking vodka?" He asked as he poured himself another glass of vodka and took a sip.

I nodded and reached for the cup I poured. "I told you I'm a lightweight. I never could handle my alcohol very well." The crown and coke eventually calmed down the burning from the vodka.

Val laughs at me. He shakes his head and takes a full shot of vodka just to show off. "Drink enough of it, and you'll get use to it."

I shake me head. "No thank you. I would actually like to remember tonight and not have a hella horrible headache in the morning."