8~Movie night

I woke up to my phone going off. Without moving much, I threw my hand up onto my nightstand to take my phone off the charger. After looking at the caller ID, I saw it was Tyler. "Hey, Ty." I yawned as I spoke.

Tyler chuckled on the other end of the phone."Well, good morning, Sleeping Beauty."

I smiled. "What's up?" I ask, wondering why he called.

Tyler paused. "Uh.. I just wanted to hear your voice." He said a little hesitantly.

My smile grew a little bigger. "Then come pick me up, and we can hang out. You can hear my voice and see me." I suggested as I found my way out of bed and into my closet.

Tyler responded without missing a beat. "Maybe I will." He tried to say matter-of-factly.

I rolled my eyes. "I hope you do." I say a little bossily as I pull a pair of leggings on. I thumb through my shirts, and pull out a random shirt to wear.

~~~

Not too much later, I hear a knock on the door. I finish brushing my teeth, and bound down the stairs, and opening the door. "Hey, Ty." I say bubbly.

Tyler laughs. "Someone's in a good mood." He commented as he moved to make room for me to slip out the front door.

I slid past him and skipped out to his jeep. "That I am." I replied as I reached to open the passenger door.

~~~

We arrived at his house a little while later. I stood at the front of the jeep, and waited for him to get out. Once he was near me, I reached for his hand and interlaced our fingers.

Tyler looked down at our hands, and started fishing his keys out of his pocket to unlock his door.

Once he got it unlocked, I entered the large wooden door, and took a look at everything. It all looked the same as it did when he threw the party last month.

I looked back at him. "Can we watch a movie upstairs?"

Tyler nodded. "Yeah, let me just change. I don't wanna wear this." He motioned his free hand down towards his outfit.

I nodded, and dropped his hand. He picked my hand back up, and lead me to his room. He let go of my hand as soon as I was standing next to his bed. I sat down, and waited for him to return.

He came out in sweatpants, and a dry fit Stars t-shirt. "Let's go watch a movie now." He grabbed my hand and pulled me up off his bed, and out of his room.

~~~

Tyler was sitting in the corner of the couches, and I had my head in his lap. The movie was almost over. I moved to sit up in his lap.

He looks down at me. "Are you tired?" He asked as I rested my head on his shoulder.

"No. I just want to be close to you." I mumbled into his neck.

Tyler gently pulled me towards him, and put his finger under my chin. He pulled my chin up, and kissed me. "I want to be close to you, too." He said as his lips brushed against mine again.

We ended up watching movies and making out for the rest of the night.

~~~

I woke up, and touched my lips. They were swollen from all the kissing me and Tyler had done last night. I look at Tyler, who was still asleep, and smiled. I lifted his arm up slowly, and slip away from his grasp. I made my way to his room, and look in his closet. I find a button up shirt that is too big for me to fit in and begin to take off my shirt and leggings before sliding the shirt on and buttoning it up.

I make my way to the kitchen, and start looking through all the food for something to cook for Tyler. I eventually find eggs and bacon in the fridge.

~Tyler's POV~

I wake up, and find that Braelynn was no longer snuggled up next to me. I rub the sleep out of my eyes, and stumble down the stairs looking for her.

I turn to look at the kitchen, and see her in one of my shirts. I smiled, and walked up in behind her. I wrap my arms around her waist, and pull her against my body. I kiss the right side of her neck. "What are you doing, beautiful?"

She looks at me with a half smile. "Just cooking you breakfast. How do you want your eggs?"

I took a second to reply. "Over easy."

She nodded, and went back to cooking. "It's sorta hard to cook with a sexy man wrapped around me." She teased.

I unwrapped my arms from her waist, and found my way to a barstool. "Shouldn't I be making you breakfast?"

She didn't bother turning around. "Nah. Knowing you, by the time you got back upstairs, the food would be gone."

"That's not true." I whined.

She laughed at me, and went back to cooking."I believe it is." She turned around with a smile on her face.