9~Congratulations

~ Braelynn's POV ~
I'm sitting in the stands, just a few rows behind the Stars bench. Tyler skates off the bench. As soon as he does, he's passed the puck. He kicks the puck off his skate and to his stick. He looks up, flicks his foot up, and slaps one right in behind the goaltender.

I'm the first one on my feet, screaming.

The announcer comes on overhead. "Ladies and gentlemen, our number 91,Tyler Seguin, scored his 25th goal this season with help from Bo Johnson!

~~~

I half jogged down to the locker room. I didn't bother to knock, as I knew the boys would all be dressed and celebrating.

As I burst into the doors, I'm greeted by half geared up guys with several bottles of champagne. They had just found their way into the Calder Cup playoffs.

I hugged the first person I saw. "Good job, Bo!" I managed to yell over the celebrating.

Tyler showed up, half dressed as well. He was sipping on a beer. He caught my eyes, and held them.

I let go of Bo, and walked over to Tyler. "Hey, good job. You're one hell of a player." I comment as I playfully punch his shoulder.

He smiled with a laugh. "I wouldn't say that much." He said as he turned to put his sweater up in his stall.

I stood beside him. "You're one of the best players in the team. Why don't you think you're that good?" I quizzed, quietly.

He leaned closer to my face. "What was that? I couldn't hear you."

"I said..." I began as he cut me off, and connecting our lips. I pulled back in surprise. "What the hell was that? What if Bo saw?" I asked looking over at Bo to see if he saw us.

Bo was laughing with a group of his teammates.

Tyler smiled. "Come to my house again. I have something to tell you." He said as he undid his skates, and set them on the top of his stall.

~~~

After the celebrating was over, Tyler snatched me away from a group of players, and out of the locker room. I giggled slightly. "Geez, you're controlling." I joke as I try to pry his fingers off my forearm.

Tyler smiled back at me. "Just a bit." His phone started going off, and he glanced at the caller I.D.. He looked at me with a helpless look. "Hold on. I.. I gotta take this." He said, unsure of how to feel. "Hey, yeah, this is Seguin." Tyler said as he greeted the unknown person on the other end of the line.

Tyler's eyes went wide. I looked at him, hoping he'd give something away. Something I could pick up on as to what the call was about.

A smile crossed Tyler's face. "Yeah, I'd love to. Tell Vern that I hope he gets better soon." He hung up on the caller and looked at me.

"What?" I ask, unaware of what's going on.

The smile one Tyler's face got wider. "It's good, yet bad news." Tyler lead on a bit.

I playfully shove him. "Well, are you gonna tell me, or am I going to have to get it out of you?"

Tyler waited a second, trying to make me mad. "Vernon Fiddler, the assistant captain of the Dallas Stars, got injured and Lindy Ruff, the coach of the Stars, has called me up to fill in for him until he gets better." Tyler explained as he turned to start walking towards the garage.

I smiled widely. "Ty! Congratulations! That's amazing! First you come off a win, now you're going into the NHL?! That's gotta be an amazing feeling for you." I beamed.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~