Chapter 46

~Tyler's POV~

Braelynn and I have been pretty much inseparable since I popped the question.

She has been so excited about already planning the wedding, the honeymoon, and even going as far as naming our future children.

I can't help but laugh at her adorable passion for all of this.

"We'll go to Cabo for the honeymoon. We'll go jet skiing, oh and walk the beaches as the sun sets. Everything that's remotely romantic, we're doing it." She rambles on as she looks at pictures of the sun setting over Cabo on Google images.

"Anything for you, sweetheart." I smile at her.

The nerves I had before proposing have since been washed away. Her smile reassures me each and every night that I had made the right decision.

"Oh, we're gonna have a spring wedding. The colors of the wedding are going to be a royal blue, white, and lavender." She keeps telling me details for the wedding, and I just keep nodding.

We could be dressed in burlap sacks, and I'd still be the happiest man in the world because I'm the one marrying this gorgeous, passionate woman.

She breaks me from my trance, "Tyler, stop just sitting there and nodding. Help me out over here." She has given up the phone and is now packing a box.

We leave for Dallas here in a few weeks and she's also stressing about that.

I stand up from the edge of the bed and move into the closet to help hand her clothes and fold them for her to pack.

"How much crap do you have to pack?" I hand her a pair of jeans.

Braelynn yanks the jeans out of my hand. "A lot. That's why I'm starting now."

"Do you plan on completely moving in? Cause I may get sick of you after a while." I joke with her.

She rolls her eyes. "Real funny, Ty. You're gonna be stuck with me when we get married."

I laugh and lean into her closet again to grab more clothes. "Well, better call it all off then."

She shoves my shoulder and grabs the clothes from my hand. "We literally haven't been engaged for a week, and you're already sick of me?"

I nod. "Pretty much."

Braelynn gives me that annoyed look and went back to packing.

I walk up behind her and wrap my arms around her torso. "Calm down."

"Ty, if you start this now, I won't be ready to leave for Dallas on time."

I chuckle and move her hair over her shoulder to gain access to her neck. "You mean," I softly kiss her neck, "this?"

I feel her sigh. "Yes, Ty, especially that."

She spins around in my arms and lays into my chest. "I think I want to move in with you."

I move away from her a bit to look her in the eyes. "Yeah? I'm sure the boys would love that."

Braelynn gives me this disturbed look. "You didn't just refer to your balls, did you?"

I try to keep a straight face and fail. "No, Braelynn, I'm talking about Marsh and Cash."

Her face became relieved and she laughed a bit at herself.

~Braelyn's POV~

After Tyler was sweet enough to help me pack some stuff for the move back to Dallas, he decided to head off to the gym to go work out with a few of the rookie Dallas Stars players, Brett Ritchie and Julius Honka.