Chapter 2

Yay new chapter! I'll be updating everyday so yay!

xx

“Lucy. Lucy. Lucy. Lucy. Luuuucyyyyy”

I rolled over onto my back to see where the voice was coming from. Annnd it’s Mel. Of course.

“What do you want?” I groaned

“Good to see you too” she sassed

“Ha ha”

“Get up it’s 10 o’clock”

“But I don’t want to” I pouted

“GET YOUR SKINNY ASS UP NOW” a loud voice shouted

I look behind Mel and see Jake walking into my room.

“What is this? A communal gathering in Lucy’s room?” I asked

Mel and Jake just looked and each other and laughed.

“What’s so funny?” I asked two laughing teenagers

“Well for one your hair looks like a birds nest” Mel said

“And it’s hardly a gathering if there’s only three of us here” Jake said

“I don’t care. You’re are both in my room laughing at me and just ugh” I gave up speaking a got out of bed. I headed into the bathroom to take a shower. I washed my hair, my body and shaved my legs. Mmm silky smooth legs. I got out of the shower a looked at my face in the mirror. I prod at my skin for a bit before walking out of the bathroom and into my room. Thankfully Mel and Jake aren’t in there. I walk over to my wardrobe and pull out a pair of black leggings and a grey jumper with the batman symbol on it. I then got a black knit beanie and cream coloured ugg boots. Once I was dressed I walked downstairs and I saw something that I never wanted to see

“OI STOP SUCKING EACHOTHERS FACES” I yelled at my two best friends.

They quickly pulled away and looked at me. Neither of them looked embarrassed to be caught making out. Well that wasn’t the intended reaction I was going for...

“So, I’m going to go now I’ll see you guys later” Jake said. He got up off the couch after kissing Mel goodbye and then came over to me for a hug. Once Jake was gone I looked at Mel and asked “what are we doing today?”

“We need to go to The Studio for practise for the competition remember?” she replied

I nodded as Mel got up off the couch. I grabbed my phone, bad and a bottle of water while Mel waited at the door. We walked outside and got into Mel’s car. I really should get my own. Mel started the car and drove to The Studio.

Once we got there, walked inside and said our ‘hello’s’ to everyone we got ready to dance. We, Mel, Tia, Belle, Hannah and I, started off by stretching to loosen our muscles. Once we were done Amelia started a song. It turned out to be ‘A Little Party Never Killed Nobody’ by Fergie in ‘The Great Gatsby’. She showed us the first few steps while we copied her. This went on for the next five hours until we had learnt the dance. It was 6:00 in the evening by the time we had finished practise. We all lay on the floor while breathing heavily. Tia was the first one to get up while screaming “GUYS”. We all looked at her alarmed as she continued.

“I think I know who the band is for the competition!”

We just stared at her.

“Well aren’t you guys going to say something?” she asked

“You haven’t told us who you think it is” Hannah stated

“Oh yeah...well I overheard Amelia talking on the phone to someone and she mentioned One Direction and about how we’d be excited to know” Tia explained

None of us our huge fans of One Direction but we do like their music and I must admit their not that bad looking either. So you could say we were quite happy that they were the band we were competing to be back up dancers for. As a looked around at the other three girls faces they all had big smiles on their faces. Amelia, who had been out of the room, walked over to us with a confused look on her face.

“Why do you girls look so happy?” she enquired

Belle answered her “Tia told us she overheard you talking to someone on the phone about One Direction”

“Ohhh. Well I guess the surprise is ruined. Thank Tia” Amelia said as she looked at Tia who had a ‘I should be sorry but I’m not’ look on her face. “Yes, the band this competition revolves around is One Direction” Amelia started again “so if you want to win you need to practise. But for now we’re done for the day so you girls can leave”.

We all jumped up, thanked Amelia and walked out the door.

“Do you want to go out for dinner considering its like 6:30?” Hannah asked all of us

We all nodded and I said “I want to change first though”

Everyone laughed and agreed. So we got in our various cars and headed back to our places. Considering Mel practically lived at my place she had a lot of her clothes there and ended up coming back to mine instead of dropping me off and going to hers. While Mel showered I looked in my wardrobe for an outfit for tonight. I ended up choosing black jeans, a printed peplum top and coral coloured heels. (Outfit: http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=95793878)

When Mel came out of the shower I walked into the bathroom and did all the stuff you do in bathrooms. I’m not explaining every detail. I got dressed in the bathroom and started on my make up. I chose to do simple make up considering I wasn’t meeting up with anyone special. When I walked out I saw that Mel was ready and was looking great. She was wearing black and white striped high waisted shorts, a black singlet crop top and blue heels. I also noticed she had a bracelet with and infinity symbol on it on (Outfit: http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=95794024). I picked up my black, white and silver ring set and put them on. Once I did that Mel asked if I was ready. I nodded and we walked downstairs.

We arrived outside an Italian restaurant after Hannah had texted us what restaurant we were going to. We walked in a saw everyone already at a table. We spent the next couple hours talking about everything and anything, from what we were wearing to pineapples and coconuts. Don’t ask me how we got to talking about pineapples and coconuts it just happened. Once we were finished with dinner and we were all outside I pulled out my phone.

“Smile” I told everyone. We all crowded together as I took a selfie of all of us smiling. I looked at the photo and posted it on Instagram. Ok so I have a little confession...I’m obsessed with Instagram. Oops.

Mel dropped me back to my place but instead of driving home she just crashed in my spare room. Well I guess she’s staying the night. It was so nice of her to tell me. Notice the sarcasm. I walked upstairs to my room and into the bathroom. I took off all my makeup and put my pyjamas on. I climbed into my bed and pulled my doona over me. I looked at my Facebook for a while before falling asleep. 

Beneath the Summer Skiesजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें