Chapter 22

(Lucy’s P.O.V)

Ughhhh the light. It burns! Why do I always wake up in uncomfortable situations?! I rolled out of bed and hit a wooden floor. This isn’t my floor. I looked around the room. This isn’t my room. I quickly snapped my head over to the bed to see no one there. Well that’s a good sign I guess. I looked down to see if I had  clothes on, and I did but they weren’t my clothes.

Shit. Shit. Shit. Shit. Shit. Shit. Shit. Shit. Shit!

The last thing I remember from last night was kissing Harry.

Oh

My

God

Shit

I quickly stood up from the floor and walked out of the room. I searched around for anyone but I couldn’t find anyone. Eventually I found my way to the kitchen and saw the back of a girl facing the sink.

“Um...hello?” I said unsure of my voice

She turned around and smiled “morning Lucy” it was Eleanor

“Oh my god El!” I ran to her and hugged her

“What’s wrong?” she asked worriedly

“I don’t remember anything after I kissed Harry from last night” I chuckled

“Well nothing bad happened at the club” Eleanor smiled

At least I didn’t do anything embarrassing at the club but I still want to know what went on here.

“Where’s Harry?” I asked Eleanor

“I think he went to the chemist” she told me “you and Louis were pretty drunk”

“Louis’ here too?”

“Yeah, they’re sharing this room while they’re in Sydney”

Just as Eleanor finished speaking Harry walked through the front door with three bags in his hands.

“You’re up” Harry smiled at me

“Yup” I said popping the ‘p’ and chuckling nervously

“I’ll take Louis the headache medication” Eleanor said before taking one bag from Harry and walking out of the kitchen

“You ok?” Harry asked walking over to me

I took a step back before continuing “what happened last night?”

“What do you mean?” he asked me confused

“What did we do last night?” I asked him motioning towards both of our bodies

“What’s the last thing you remember?” Harry asked cautiously

“Kissing you” I said simply

“That’s all we did” he told me “you went to go talk to Mel and Eleanor. Then you danced. Then drank, a lot. Then we left and you feel asleep in the car so I brought you back here”

“How’d I change clothes?”

“I changed them for you” he said sheepishly “but we didn’t do anything!”

“Thank god!” I exclaimed “wait...not that it wouldn’t be...umm...you get what I mean”

“Yeah don’t worry about it” Harry smiled “take this, get dressed and be ready in 30 minutes”

Harry handed me one of the bags he was holding. 30 minutes? 30 minutes! What?! I ran back into Harry’s room and chucked the bag on the bed. I looked inside it and saw a beautiful dress. I took it out and laid it on the bed before running into the bathroom and having a quick shower.