Chapter 3

THIS IS CHAPTER THREE :O and now One Direction is in the story!! 

xx

(Harry’s P.O.V)

I woke up to the sound of yelling. I looked the clock on my beside table and read that it was 9:00 in the morning. Considering it’s a reasonable time to get up and it seemed as though even if I wanted to go back to sleep I couldn’t because of the noise I got up. I put on a pair of grey trackies over my boxers and walked downstairs. The first thing I saw was Liam and Louis on top of each other. Well that’s not something you see everyday...if you know what I mean...I’m kidding! They were wrestling but I’m not really sure why. I decided to let them be and walked into the kitchen. I saw Zayn standing by the toaster making toast. Obviously Harry. I went over to the cupboard I took out cereal and the milk from the fridge. Once I had gotten my cereal ready I went back into the living room leaving Zayn on his own again with his toast. Liam and Louis were still wrestling so I chose to walk outside onto the balcony. I sat down on one of the chairs and started to eat my breakfast. I was soon interrupted by an Irish voice “hey Harry”.

“Hey Niall” I replied “what’s the plan for today?”

“I think we’ve got a few interviews about our movie” he replied

“Ok cool that should be fun”.

A few days ago we had our premier for our new movie ‘This Is Us’. There were loads of people there to support us including loads of fans. Some even camped out just to be close to where the premier was taking place. At the moment we’re in a hotel in New York. We’ll be spending a few more days here before we go back to England to get ready for our tour in Australia.

“Harry”

“Yes Niall”

“Are you going to finish that?” Niall asked pointing at the cereal

I chuckled and replied “yes I am problem?”

“No. Not really. Kind of. I didn’t really feel like making my own breakfast”

I laughed at the blonde boy as he got up and walked back inside to get breakfast I assume. My phone buzzed so I picked it up off the table and looked at it. There was a message from my mum.

Mum – Harry darling when are you back in England?

Harry – in a few days. Why?

Mum – just wondering J

Harry – mum, what’s going on

Mum – nothing!

Harry –sure mum sure

Mum – love you sweetheart

Harry – love you mum

I placed my phone in my pocket and got up to walk inside. Liam and Louis had finished wrestling, finally. I walked into the kitchen and placed my bowl in the dishwasher. When I came out I saw Paul standing in the living room.

“Hey Paul” I greeted him

“Hey Harry. Can you get the lads?” he asked

“Sure” I replied “LADS GET YOUR BUTTS INTO THE LIVING ROOM NOW. There you go”

Paul just laughed as four boys came walking into the living room. Paul was greeted with ‘heys’ and ‘hellos’ before he started talking.

“Today you boys have three interviews about your movie. Once they’re over you’ll be coming back here and packing” Paul told us

“Why are we packing? I thought we had a few more days here?” Zayn enquired

“You were meant to but Mike (their manager, I don’t know their manager’s name) started a competition for you guys to get back ups dancers and they need you in England for it” Paul said