Chapter 19

(Eleanor’s P.O.V)

“Lucy! I’m in love with your wardrobe!” I exclaimed once Lucy had opened her wardrobe doors

“I doubt it’s better than yours” she chuckled

Hannah, Belle and Tia were in the bathroom doing their makeup while Mel, Lucy and I were picking out what to wear.

I picked out a pair of black jeans, a long sleave lace navy blue crop top and black heeled booties (Outfit: http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=98226207). Mel chose to wear a light blue pair of denim jeans, a flowy pink crop top and wedges of the same colour (Outfit: http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=98226474). Lucy, after an extremely long time, ended up wearing denim jeans with small rips, a black crop top with daisy’s on it and white tradie boots in heels (Outfit: http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=98226871).

Once we were dressed we walked into the bathroom while Hannah, Belle and Tia walked into Lucy’s room to get dressed. Mel, Lucy and I all did our makeup very simple.

---

“ELEANOR”

“LOUIS”

I ran towards my boyfriend giving him a huge hug. His arms wrapped around my waist while my arms went around his neck.

“If you two lovebirds are done we’d like to eat now” Hannah said sarcastically

I let go of Louis’ neck and poked my tongue out at her. She chuckled before following everyone else inside the restaurant.

“Table for 11?” Liam asked the lady at the front desk

“Have you made a reservation?” the lady at the desk asked

“Ummm...” Liam stalled while looking around at us

“It’s under Eleanor” I spoke up

The lady looked down at her book of reservations before nodding and telling us to follow her. We followed her to a large circular table near the back of the restaurant.

The places that everyone sat down in went like this: Louis, me, Tia, Zayn, Hannah, Liam, Belle, Niall, Mel, Lucy and Harry. I swear there’s something going on between them.

Once we were all seated a waiter walked over and handed us our menus.

“Can I get you any drinks?” the waiter asked politely

“I’ll have a coke” I spoke first

“Me too” Lucy said

“I’ll have the same” Liam replied

“Ok, so three cokes?” the waiter made sure

We all nodded before Louis continued “I’ll have a corona”

“I’ll have one of those as well” Niall said

“I’ll have a lemonade” Mel told the waiter

“Same” Hannah, Belle, Tia, Zayn and Harry said at the same time

The waiter chuckled before asking “so that’s three cokes, two coronas and six lemonades?”

We all nodded before the waiter walked away and we got into small conversations.

“Louis” I whispered while poking his shoulder

“Yeah?” he whispered back turning to face me

“Is there something going on between Harry and Lucy?” I asked

We both turned to look at them and saw them lost in their own conversation

“Harry likes her” Louis spoke up