Chapter 24

(Mel’s P.O.V)

“I’ll call Eleanor now and tell her” Lucy told me

I was glad I could talk to Lucy about my problems. It was good to have such a good friend like her. I was surprised though when she started to get angry after I told her I might like Niall. Personally I don’t really see the problem. I mean Jake cheated on me! It seems like he’d move on quickly anyway. Plus I don’t want to spend ages crying over a boy who cheated on me like I didn’t even matter.

“It’s all good for tonight” Lucy said coming back into the living room “and Eleanor expects you to tell her exactly what you told me”

“Of course she does” I chuckled

“She’ll be here soon. She wants to get ready with us”

Before I could say something else there was a knock at the door. Lucy and I hurried down the stairs over to the front door

“ELEANOR” Lucy exclaimed opening the door

“LUCY” Eleanor replied with the same enthusiasm “MEL”

“ELEANOR”

Once Eleanor was inside we made our way back upstairs to Lucy’s room.

“I’ll never get over your wardrobe” Eleanor said while opening the doors to Lucy’s walk in wardrobe

“If you like mine you’ll love Mel’s!” Lucy exclaimed

“I want to see your wardrobe soon” Eleanor told me in a stern tone

“Whenever you want” I smiled back at her

“So, what are we wearing?” Lucy asked

“The restaurant Louis’ booked is fancy. Like really fancy” Eleanor said

“Oohh fancy clothes” I said in a weird tone

Eleanor and Lucy gave me a look as if to say ‘have you gone mad?’

“Shut up lets just get ready” I said waving my hands in front of my face

We all walked inside Lucy’s walk in wardrobe. I looked around a little before I saw a dress that I fell in love with. I took it off the rack and picked up a pair of heels to go with it. The dress was light pink and fell to about 2 inches above my knees. The heels were plain black and I decided to wear a sparkly black ring and a black belt with my outfit. I did my make up minimal but outlined my eyes with thick black eyeliner and mascara (Outfit: http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=98825389).

Once I was ready I looked over to Eleanor who was doing her make up. She was wearing a light blue dress that was the same length as mine and dark blue heels. Her earrings, which were roses, matched her shoes (Outfit: http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=98825703).

Lucy walked out of the bathroom completely ready. The skirt and top she was wearing complemented her perfectly. The skirt was a bubble skirt with white roses on it. The top was white with black leather cuffs and a black leather collar. The top was tucked into the skirt showing her curves. She was wearing tradie styles shoes that were white and had heels (Outfit: http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=98825962).

“Shall we go?” Lucy asked

“We shall” Eleanor and I said at the same time

Lucy laughed at us before leading our group of three downstairs.

“Are we getting our own way there or is someone picking us up?” Mel asked

“I think the boys are picking us up” Eleanor said