Chapter 6

i'm so sorry for not updating yesterday :(

but i went to see This Is Us and it was amazing!!!!!!

xx

(Lucy’s P.O.V)

I JUST WANT TO TAKE YOU ANYWHERE THAT YOU LIKE

WE COULD GO OUT ANY DAY ANY NIGHT

BABY I’LL TAKE YOU THERE TAKE YOU THERE

Why, why, why is there noise do people want me to die?

“OH MY GOD SHUT IT UP” I yelled

I just heard laughing around me. When I slowly opened my eyes I saw Mel, Tia and Hannah standing around me with the TV on behind them; we had all slept in the living room.

“What” I looked up t them

“You’re voice is funny” Tia said in between laughs

I got up and walked into the question while mumbling ‘leave me alone’ which was followed my more laughs. I swear everyone makes fun of me.

Coming back into the living room the girls were watching MTV.

“Lucy look it’s One Direction” Hannah said pointing at the TV

They were showing One Direction’s Live While We’re Young music video. It looked like so much fun and I must say Harry is quite hot. Wait, what, who said that??

We watched the rest of their music video and once it was over Tia said “imagine if we won”

“That would be amazing” I replied

Mel nodded in agreement while Hannah said “what are you talking about imagine? We’re going to win! HOT BOYS HERE WE COME”

It was silent for about 10 seconds before we all burst out laughing. But we soon stopped when there was a knock at the door. Mel went to the door and opened it to a smiling Belle.

“Belley!” Mel greeted our friend

“Hey guys” Belle waved “you ready for today?”

“What’s today?” Tia asked

“We’re filming for the competition” Belle said in a matter of fact tone

“WE’RE WHAT” Hannah, Tia, Mel and I yelled in unison

“Didn’t you get the text?” Belle asked

“No?” I said making it a question

“Have you checked your phone?” Belle asked

“Nooooo” I said stretching out the ‘o’

Belle chuckled while I picked up my phone just like the other three.

Amelia – just a bit of information for you all. We’re filming for the competition tomorrow

Well I got the text...I smiled sheepishly at Belle while she just raised her eyebrows at all of us.

“Well we should go get ready” Tia said

We all nodded and Belle said “I’ll wait here”

Mel, Tia, Hannah and I all raced up to Mel’s room to get ready. I chose to wear black leggings which had see through cut outs near the top of my legs, a light blue cropped jumper which had ‘I like you’ on it and fully black high top converse (Outfit: http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=96224510). I tied my hair into a bun on top of my head and walked down the stairs into the living room. I sat next to Belle but as soon as I did the rest of the girls walked down the stairs.