Chapter 4

ITS CHAPTER 4!!!!! OH EM GEE 

i'm sorry for my weirdness 

enjoy!

xx

WAKE ME UP WHEN IT’S ALL OVER WHEN I’M WISER AND I’M OLDER

“SHUT UP SHUT UP SHUT UP”

Wait I’m talking to myself. I worry myself. I bashed around my beside table trying to turn my alarm off.

“Argh finally! Peace!”

I crawled out of bed and downstairs. I walked past the guest bedroom and saw that Mel was still sleeping. To wake her up or to let her sleep, that is the question. Well I’m feeling Shakespearian today. I walked quietly into the guest bedroom and over to the side of the bed. I jumped up onto the bed and...

“MELANIE RIGGINS GET YOUR FAT ASS UP RIGHT NOW”

“mmhmmmm”

“I’M SORRY I CAN’T  HEAR YOU”

“OH MY GOD LUCY” Mel yelled at me as she flipped over causing me to fall on the floor “WHAT DO YOU WANT”

“Morning” I smiled at her

“I can’t believe you” she grumbled

I got up off the ground and said “I’m making pancakes want some?”

“Is that even a question?” she asked

I chuckled and left the room. When I got to the kitchen I took out everything I needed to make pancakes. Once I had turned on the stove and heated up the pan I put in the first batch of pancake mix to make my first pancake. After 10 minutes I was done and had made about 20 pancakes. I called out to Mel and suddenly heard running feet. Mel was now sliding into the kitchen since she had socks on.

“Are they ready?” Mel asked eyeing the pancakes

“Yep!” I smiled at her

She immediately grabbed a plate and started piling pancakes onto her plate. She then walked into the living room and turned on the TV. I followed in her footsteps and sat beside her. At the moment The Today Show was on TV. They were doing and entertainment section and were talking about One Direction. They were saying that for their next leg of their tour they’d be coming to Australia. Mel began hitting my arm saying “we could be back up dancing for them on their Australia tour”. I looked at her and smiled at her excited face. It would truly be amazing if we were able to tour with One Direction.  Our lives would most likely change forever.

Once Mel and I had finished our pancakes we both got up and went to the kitchen. Iput mu plate into the sink and then did the same with Mel’s just as she was looking at her phone.

“I just got a text from Amelia saying that we should get to The Studio now” she told me

“Can’t wait” I replied sarcastically “I’m going to go get changed”

Mel just nodded and walked into the guest bedroom. I walked upstairs and into the bathroom. I did my daily bathroom rituals and then went over to my wardrobe to choose what to wear for practise. I picked out a pair of grey leggings, a cropped dark green top with California College on it and cream coloured runners (Outfit: http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=95794233). When I walked downstairs I saw that Mel was already ready. She was wearing black leggings, a light blue sports bra with darker blue singlet over the top and runner like mine except black. She also had aviator sunglasses on the top of her head (Outfit: http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=95794310). I picked up my phone, sunglasses and bag and walked over to Mel.