Chapter 13

chapter 13 on friday the 13th ooohhhhhh

also HAPPY BIRTHDAY NIALL!! <3

xx

(Lucy’s P.O.V)

“Sarah? Are you breathing? Sarah?” I said while poking my cousin’s cheek

“We just talked to One Direction” she answered rather calmly

“Well we did” I said pointing to Hannah, Tia, Belle, Mel and I “you stuttered...”

“SHUT UP OH MY GOD WE TALKED TO ONE DIRECTION” Sarah started screaming...once again

Sometimes I wonder how she’s related to me

“Sarah. Sarah! SARAH”

“What?!”

“Shut up” I said

She just gave me a look before pulling out her phone and most likely going on twitter to fangirl with her twitter friends.

(Harry’s P.O.V)

“I think we should choose the first group” Mike said while looking around at us

“Are you kidding?!” Louis exclaimed

“No” Mike replied simply

“But they had no passion and it looked like they didn’t even what to be there!” Louis practically yelled

“Yes, but two of their members weren’t late” Mike reasoned

“I don’t care-” Louis started

“Ahem” Paul coughed

We all looked at him “no offense Mike but I think the boy should choose what group they want as their back up dancers since they’ll have to spend a lot of time together” Paul explained to Mike

“I guess you’re right” Mike said while sighing deeply

We all smiled at him before Liam continued “I think we should pick the second group” he looked at us for reassurance. We all nodded at him and then looked a Mike

“Ok. Well we better tell the two groups the outcome” he said before calling his assistant over.  

“After a long discussion we’ve come to a conclusion” Mike started to explain to the two groups

The first group, or the fake groups oops, were all standing side by side showing no emotion at all. The second group were all huddled together while still facing the front with emotion written all over the faces.

“We’ve chosen to take Amelia’s dance group on as One Direction’s back up dancers!” Mike exclaimed

The ‘fake group’ just stood there. Ok then...don’t look like you care too much. But the dance group that had just been given the good news were also just standing there...Soon Sarah, or jumping girl, came running over to them and engulfed them into a huge hug. The five girls obviously suddenly realised what had happened and starting screaming and jumping around in a circle. It looks like it takes to much effort to be happy as a girl...

(Lucy’s P.O.V)

OH MY GOD OH MY GOD OH MY GOD OH MY GOD OH MY GOD OH MY GOD OH MY GOD OH MY GOD OH MY-

LUCY STOP SAYING THAT

DON’T TELL ME WHAT TO DO

SHUT UP YOU’RE TALKING TO YOURSELF

NO I’M NOT

YES YOU ARE

NO I’M NO- OH

WEEEEEEE WONNNNNNNNNNNN YYYYYYYYYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAYYYYYYYY

At first none of us really understood what One Direction’s manager had just said. We were all just standing still until Sarah cam running over. She brought us all into a group hug and at that moment reality hit all of us. We started screaming and jumping around.

Once we’d stopped we turned back to a smiling manager and smirking One Direction. I looked over to where the other group was and saw that they had left. Oh..well bye!

“I can see that you girls are happy” One Direction’s manager Mike said to us “we’d also like to invite you to a celebratory party that’s being held tonight in a local club. No I won’t be there, clubs aren’t really my scene, but the One Direction boys will be”

We all looked at One Direction who still had smirks sitting on their mouths. Damn those smirks.

“So are you girls coming?” Mike asked

We turned our heads to look at Amelia who answered for us “they’ll be there”.

Eepp we’re going to a party with One Direction. Can you say party time? Yep! PARTY TIME!!!

“Great, well I assume you’ll want to head home and get ready so we’ll see you tonight at 8” Mike smiled at us

“Bye!” we all said quickly before running out the door while hearing laughter behind us

---

“What to wear. What to wear. What to wear. What to wear”

“Belle shut up” Mel exclaimed

“Well you don’t have to listen” Belle retorted

“Guys! Shut up. It’s already 6:30. We need to get ready” Hannah nearly yelled

---

Finally after two hours we were all ready. I was wearing a short strapless dress that was white at the top and a coral colour down the bottom with red heels and a gold bracelet (Outfit: http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=97260177). Mel was wearing a dress that was black and white striped up the top and plain black down the bottom but different lengths with plain black heels and a moustache ring (Outfit: http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=97260249). Belle was wearing a tight pink high waisted skirt and a floral crop top with blue heels (Outfit: http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=97260342). Hannah was wearing high waisted black disco shorts and a colourful peplum top with bright purple heels (Outfit: http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=97260458). Tia was wearing a dress that was tight and black on the top and white a flowy on the bottom with black heeled booties (Outfit: http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=97260530). And finally Sarah was wearing a superman skirt pinafore with a plain black crop top underneath and black heels (Outfit: http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=97260602), simple but effective. (sorry if that was boring)

We all headed downstairs, very carefully, and walked outside my front door. We stopped suddenly when we saw what was right in front of us, a black stretch limo! I could get used to this.

xx

hope you enjoyed

i stopped it there because i'm going to do a big chapter for the party wher feelings will be shown and lots of stuff will happen ;)