Chapter 11

One Direction and the girls are finally in the same room! 

xx

(Harry’s P.O.V)

I woke up to the sound of a thud. I opened my eyes quickly to see Louis sitting up straight next to me.

“What’s going on?” I asked him

“We just landed” Louis told me

“Awesome” I said as I sat up straighter

I looked around and saw that Zayn was still sleeping, damn that boy can sleep, and Niall and Liam were talking about who knows what.

Once the plane had come to a stop the four of us, that being Louis, Niall, Liam and I, stood up and made our way to the front.

“Paul, Zayn’s till asleep” Liam informed Paul

“Ok, you boys get into the airport and I’ll get Zayn” Paul told us

We nodded and continued walking down the isle of the plane until we came to the door. At that point Zayn had joined us. We made our way down the plane steps and onto the tarmac. I couldn’t wait to get into the actual airport to see if there were any fans there.

Even before we got inside the airport I could hear the screaming. This should be good.

“OH MY GOD OH MY GOD OH MY GOD IT’S THEM”

“LOUIS OH MY GOD LOUIS”

“NIALL NIALL NIALL NIALL NIALL”

“ZAYN OH MY GOD ZERRIE”

“HARRY LET ME TOUCH YOUR HAIR”

Yep these are our fans. I love them. Except for them wanting to touch my hair. It’s my hair. Not theirs...

Sadly security pushed us through the fans quickly without giving us the chance to stop. Sometimes I wish we could just run away from the security and talk to every single fan.

We jumped into a van waiting for us right outside the airport. The drive was full of chatter.

“That was awesome!” Niall was saying

“I wish we could stop” Liam said pouting

“The fans are amazing” Zayn said

We all nodded in agreement. Niall and Liam got into their own little conversation just like Louis and Zayn so I took this as a chance to go on my phone.

@Harry_Styles: hello Australia! I love you already!

The fans soon starting retweeting and favouriting and replying. I took this chance to reply to a few of them and follow a few. I then scrolled down my timeline reply to a few tweets that were in-directed to me and then watched then freak out because I saw their tweets.

I loved how I could make someone’s day by tweeting them or following them. It was only something little to me but it made their day or year or whatever word they use.

5 minutes later we arrived at the hotel we’d be staying at in Sydney. There weren’t too many fans waiting outside so we were able to stop for a while a talk to the fans. We took pictures, signed some stuff and I even took a snapchat video with one fan.

---

@Louis_Tomlinson: sleep time, night Australia!

I chuckled as a read Louis’ tweet as I watched him jump onto the couch.