Cake By The Ocean.

I'm just gonna say now for people who don't understand British school systems - Blake and Evie are in year 11 (15-16), doing their GCSE's, which are like the first exams you do which count for something and help you get jobs and all that jazz. After you do your GCSE's you can either get an apprenticeship or go to College or Sixth Form. George and Reece are at Sixth Form, in year 12 (16-17), which is being run by the school that Blake and Evie are doing their GCSE's in. In Sixth Form you do AS-levels the first year and A-levels the second and you only take four/three subjects.

~

Reece, Blake, Evie and George were all in detention. It was actually a revision session that both the 16-year-olds in the group were meant to attend, but seeing as they didn't turn up in the first five minutes and they were with the two sixth formers when the short teacher had found them, all four of them got roped into going, even though Reece and George had already done their GCSE's. The two older boys didn't really mind, seeing as they had gotten their younger friends in detention before for skipping classes when they had frees. Luckily for the group of friends they were sitting on the back row, behind some tall sporty people, Mrs Joseph couldn't see them as she was a rather short lady of about 5'2. They might have also purposefully chosen the shortest stalls they could find in the lab to sit on, which hid them further.

"I can't believe we actually got noticed by The Vamps," Reece whispered with a content sigh, still giddy about the tweet from the previous day. They had all decided to celebrate by ordering a pizza (each, of course) after reading the tweet and had accidentally stayed up far too late, so late that Evie had ended up falling asleep and Blake had carried her to her room and tucked her into bed, then set her an earlier alarm on her phone as he knew that she would want to shower in the morning. This is mainly why the four were sitting on the back row; the teacher couldn't see the blonde girl, who who was currently asleep on the desk, using George's forearm as a pillow. A very bony, uncomfortable pillow, but a pillow nonetheless.

"I know, I can't actually like, physically comprehend it!" Blake chimed in with a grin, briefly looking away from the board to smile at Reece before looking back down at the revision notes he was making. The brunette always worked a lot harder than the other 16-year-old, mainly because Blake knew that his parents would praise him for high grades and be immensely proud, however Evie knew that even with good grades, her parents would still not give a shit about her or whatever she had achieved. Honestly, sometimes the blonde girl got jealous over their business; it got more attention than she ever did.

"It's weird" George continued the conversation, turning to face the other two boys but trying hard not to move so he didn't wake Evie "We're just some dudes from England who hang out together - plus Evie - and The Vamps fucking noticed us. Us. It's just- wow" George let out a slight laugh whilst the other two boys chuckled. They understood what he meant, despite his lack of ability to string a sentence together. 

"Seriously, we need to step up our game, lads. We've been given a spotlight and we need to brush up or we're going to look stupid" Blake announced, turning to look at the other two boys who were nodding in agreement. They all knew that they would need to put in so much more effort if they were going to fully abuse the attention they had been given, but the thought kind of scared them, in a way. If they screwed up or did something to get a bad reputation, then it was out there for so many more people to see, rather than the few thousand people who had been following them before they were exposed to The Vamps' audience.

"I've saved up a bit, could probably buy us a better microphone" Reece offered with a shrug, causing the other two boys to nod in agreement.

"Oh, my mate just got a new camera and can give us his old one, if we wanted it" George perked up, quite happy at the idea of better quality videos and, quite possibly, a higher number of views - because although the boys were scared about how much bigger they were becoming, it also made them incredibly happy; this was their dream, after all.