LADS.

"Hello" Evie turned around at the sound of the emotionless voice, her green eyes meeting Blake's brown ones, which normally displayed happiness or fondness when he faced her, however at that moment they were empty. "Blake, what are you doing here?" She questioned, walking towards the other teenager "I missed you so much" she stepped forwards and hugged the boy, who didn't raise his arms to hug her back. Instead he continued standing there, emotionless, like some sort of drone. When she had realised that her hug was not being reciprocated, the blonde girl looked up to see the brunette looking back down at her with a straight face. "You could at least act a bit happy to see me, Blake, we haven't seen each other in ages" Hurt crept into Evie's voice as she walked backwards from the boy, neither one breaking the gaze they held. Blake didn't reply to the girl - instead, he raised his hand to rest it on the side of her face. His hand was cold, as if it were made out of ice, and the green-eyed girl started to turn to stone, her skin changing from where the other teenager's hand was resting. "What are you doing?" Evie questioned, trying to move away from the brunette in her panic but she was frozen.

"Keeping you like this, Evie, so you can't change. You'll stay like this forever and I'll keep you with me for as long as I live"

Evie's green eyes shot open and she instantly reached a hand up to feel her face, which (luckily) felt soft underneath her touch. With a groan, she let her hand fall whilst she flopped back down onto her pillow, ready to go back to sleep when there was a knock at the door. A second groan escaped her lips before she called out "Yeah?" weakly, her voice rough from lack of use overnight.

"Evie? It's Sasha, your dad told me to tell you to get up" The blonde groaned for a third time, not wanting to leave the lush warmth of her bed and be forced into the prison society called school. She appreciated the fact that if she didn't go to school then she would be dumb and unemployable for any decent-paying jobs, however she didn't like how stressful and degrading the school system was. If she were prime minister then she would change the whole school system so it didn't cause all of the people in it to have emotional breakdowns every other day. She would also ban quantum physics - who in the hell would need that in life? The green-eyed girl would much rather learn about things like how to take out a mortgage or paying taxes, all the boring adult things which she'd have to do when she was older. It would certainly be more useful to her than quantum physics would, anyway. "I think I'm ill, I shouldn't get out of bed" Evie finally replied to the maid, rolling over and shoving her head into her pillow, which smelled of her cocoa butter shampoo. The scent instantly made her feel better - it was her favourite smell and managed to help calm her down when she was angry; it was soothing, in a way. "He also said that if you don't go to school then you don't get your electronics back" The brunette added through the wooden door, causing the 16-year-old to groan for the fourth time in the minute she'd been awake for. If Sasha didn't know better then she would think that the girl was on her death bed. "Ugh, fine" Evie spat the words, the very thought of getting out of bed disgusted her.

Somehow mustering all of her willpower, she slid out of bed and made her way downstairs to the kitchen. She made herself a bowl of Crunchy Nut Clusters and plopped onto a breakfast bar stool, shoving a spoonful of the golden cereal in her mouth. ((They're the nicest things ever omg but mum won't let me have them >:( fml)) "Evelyn, I'm going back to Portugal on Wednesday, alright?" Yvonne informed the blonde girl, who rolled her eyes. Of course her mother wouldn't be spending more than a week at home with her neglected daughter before rushing off to a different country. Honestly, at that point the teenager had stopped telling herself it hurt and instead convinced herself it was annoying - it was the easiest way to deal with constantly being left behind. "Yeah, cool" Evie grumbled before shoving more cereal in her mouth, hoping that she would be able to avoid all conversation if she couldn't talk.