Airplanes.

I know that they didn't go on an aeroplane, but in this I'm making them fly up to Scotland and start the tour there because that's like the furthest they can be from Evie without going overseas and she needs to feel lonely for the book to work

~

"Aiiiiirplaaaaaaanes, cut through the clouds like angels can flyyyyyy, we'll never dieeeeee" Evie sung, rather out of tune, into George's ear, causing him to wince slightly at the volume level. She had insisted on listening to 5sos on the way to the airport, claiming that it was to annoy her three best friends (who knew all of the lyrics off-by-heart as they'd heard to so many times), but really it was so she could sing along and forget about the sadness that was about to follow.

"Evie, you're kinda deafening me here" George informed the girl, cupping his ear protectively as he glared at the girl.

"Don't be such a drama queen" Evie sighed in a carefree way, as if she were some sort of hippy who was telling the boy to 'chill out, dude'. "You fucking love my singing, don't even try and deny it" She poked the band member's cheek and continued to sing, but quieter this time because she knew that she was annoying the boys and they probably didn't need her adding even more emotions on top of the ones they were already feeling. "Evie, I'm changing the song" Reece stated from the front of the car, where he was sat with Evie's driver, Greg.

"Ugh fine" Evie replied, rolling her eyes as if she were annoyed. The eldest boy (besides Greg) connected his phone to the car's sound system via Bluetooth ((Technology these days)) and started playing a song. The familiar intro made all four best friends start laughing, Evie and George calming down enough to speak along to the dialogue at the start of the song.

"Yo, man" The blonde girl turned to George, who replied with "Yo," whilst trying not to laugh and ruin it.

"Open up, man" The girl demanded, pretending to knock on an imaginary door.

"What do you want, man?" He questioned, opening the 'door' and giving Evie a look which said 'why are you interrupting my Netflix binge session?'

"My girl just caught me" Evie sighed exaggeratedly, her shoulders hunching as she looked down.

"You let her catch you?" The blonde boy asked, gasping and bringing his hands to his face like the shocked emoji.

"I don't know how I let this happen" The green-eyed girl shrugged, bringing her arms up to emphasise it.

"With who?"

"The girl next door, you know" Evie gestured to Blake at this point, who flipped his imaginary long hair over his shoulder in a feminine fashion.

"Man" George acted shocked, trying to hide his giggles at how serious the girl looked. He loved it when they did stupid things like that, it just showed that they could be as weird as they liked in front of each other but they were so close that they wouldn't judge and would most likely join in.

"I don't know what to do" Evie sighed again, as if she was actually caught cheating on somebody. Blake sometimes thought that she was destined to be an actress.

"Say it wasn't you" George offered with a shrug.

"Alright"

And then all four of them burst into song.

"HONEY CAME IN AND SHE ME RED-HANDED, CREEPING WITH THE GIRL NEXT DOOR. PICTURE THIS WE WERE BOTH BUTT-NAKED, BANGING ON THE BATHROOM FLOOR!" ((I'm sorry this happened but I was listening to the song and I needed more words in the chapter))

Oh, I bet Greg loves us Evie thought as she watched her driver roll his eyes, but she didn't stop singing along as loudly as the others because she was enjoying herself and honestly, life was too short to give a shit about what people thought. Well, when she was with her friends, at least, because then she wasn't alone. "HOW COULD I FORGET THAT I HAD GIVEN HER AN EXTRA KEY? ALL THIS TIME SHE WAS STANDING THERE, SHE NEVER TOOK HER EYES OFF ME"