Unknown Numbers.

Evie's parents were pretending she didn't exist but hey, that was nothing new. Honestly, Evie didn't really mind as it meant that she didn't have to be near them and listen to any offensive comments they had to throw her way, but at the same time it was really annoying as this meant that dinner was only made for two people, and Evie had to get her own.
They were mad at her for the dinner incident, even though Evie had explained many times that she didn't choose to kiss Perry Smith, Perry Smith chose to kiss her. The fact that this was constantly on her mind annoyed her, as Perry shared the same last name as George, which just reminded her of her shattered friendship and made her even sadder than she already was.
Why is life so difficult?
Another bad thing was that somebody from her school had found the article, so now as well as hate on Twitter and stupid business gossip sites, she was getting hate on Facebook and at school. Luckily it was Friday evening so Evie didn't have to go back to school for another two days and face all the dickheads who were bound to shout stupid insults at her.
"Evie, you haven't moved from the same spot on your bed since breakfast" Sasha stated, walking into Evie's room at 8pm to open the curtains and the window to let in some fresh air.

"I noticed" Evie replied, her voice muffled from the pillow she had buried her face in.

"Do you want to rant or something?" Sasha questioned, sitting down on the end of Evie's bed and placing a hand on the back of her leg, just below her knee, to let the blonde know that she was there for her.

"No. Can you just talk to me about something?" Evie requested, not bothering to lift her head out of the depths of her pillow.

"Urm... what about?"

"I don't know. Just... you"
Sasha hummed, before talking about random memories she had with her best friends. At first Sasha scolded herself, seeing as it didn't sound like a topic to talk to Evie about at that moment in time, but it made the girl laugh, so Sasha kept talking. She went on and on about their adventures and the fun times they had shared, her eyes lighting up as she thought about all of the good old times.
"Who are these friends you always bring up?" Evie asked, turning around and sitting up to look Sasha in the eye. Sasha hesitated, not sure whether she should tell Evie who they were. "Well, they're kind of well known so I'm not sure whether I should say..."

"Sasha it's me, what am I going to do?" Evie asked. Sasha nodded; Evie wouldn't be weird about it if she knew who they were, of course she wouldn't. She guessed it was just her who had the problem - people had found out who her friends were in the past and then used her to get close to them. It felt nice knowing that Evie was her friend because of her, not because of who she knew, and she was scared that she would lose that feeling once Evie found out the truth. But, she had a good feeling about the blonde, causing her to sigh and decide to tell Evie who they were. "Well, they're called-"

"Evelyn!" the door burst open and Evie's father came in, cutting of Sahsa, who stood quickly so it didn't look like she was slacking on the job.

"Oh, I exist now do I?" Evie questioned, cocking an eyebrow at her father, her green eyes glaring. The man scoffed, rolling his eyes at his defiant daughter.

"What are you going on about, Evelyn?"

"I'm going on about the fact that you and mother have been ignoring me for pretty much the whole week after forcing me to a stupid business dinner where I nearly got molested. remember that, dear father? Or maybe the dementia is already kicking in?" Evie suggested, putting on a fake concerned face as her father glared at her.

"Evelyn, don't be so immature. I don't need this-"

"What do you want, dad?" Evie questioned, cutting her father's lecture off as she slid forwards to sit on the edge of her bed.