House Arrest.

Before I start this chapter, if you didn't see before, I'm doing a character ask type thing, but it's a bit different. Basically, if you have a question then you comment it (and say who the question is for), and that person will answer. You can ask anyone anything, and you can ask them anything at any point of the story (so you can go back and ask them something in chapter 2 if you wanted, for example). I mean if you don't have any questions then you can just chat to them instead haha.

Thanks!

~

Evie was ignoring the knocking on her door. She was bored as hell because she was stuck in her house with nothing to do, which meant that she had been lying on her bed and seething in her own rage. You could say that she wasn't in the mood to talk to anybody. The person at the door, however, didn't seem to understand that when somebody doesn't answer their door, it usually meant that they didn't want to talk to you.
The only people who knocked in her house were staff, anyway, and if it was something that important then the person probably wouldn't have bothered to knock i the first place. Well, unfortunately for the poor soul behind the door, Evie couldn't be assed to talk to any of them and this person was going to have to keep knocking until they realised that. "Miss Carter-Green?" A voice called through the door, followed by another knock. Oh, it speaks! The blonde thought sarcastically, wincing at how she was addressed. She'll go away, I just need to ignore her.

"Miss?" The voice called again, this time a bit louder. Wow, did the person really not get the hint that the green-eyed girl did not want to talk to anybody, especially not the staff, seeing as she hated that her parents hired them, anyway.

I'm asleep... whilst listening to really loud music.

"I'm sorry, but your father said if you didn't open the door then I had to go in anyway" Evie groaned and forced herself to stand from her bed, before stomping to the door and swinging it open to see the maid she'd met the previous day. Samantha or something like that.

"Yeah?" The blonde asked impatiently, raising her eyebrows at the maid in a way she figured was intimidating, seeing as her short height didn't really do her many favours on the scary front.

"Your father wants you to turn down the music" Sasha stated nervously, fiddling with the hem of her apron and looking down at her hands under Evie's gaze.

"Can I go to George's house?" The 16-year-old questioned, completely ignoring the other girl's statement.

"Well, I don't think-"Before the maid could finish what she was going to say, the blonde had started to swing the door shut. The older girl put her hand on the white wood and pushed against it before the other girl could. The green-eyed girl once again raised her eyebrow at the brunette, who seemed to be regretting her actions as she nervously played with her apron.

"Urm, we could chat, if you want? I know we're not friends but you're obviously bored because you only have music rather than your phone and stuff, and seeing as you can't see your friends I-" Sasha stopped herself from talking when she looked up to see the blonde still giving her the same incredulous look. "yeah, nevermind, I'll just go" before she could leave, however, Evie grabbed her wrist and pulled her inside the room, shutting the door swiftly behind them and turning the music down. The brunette awkwardly looked around before the younger girl gestured to her bed, and she gratefully took a seat.

"So, what do you wanna chat about?" The more confident girl questioned, plopping down on her spinny office chair and leaning back in a relaxing way, as if she hadn't spent hours being too angry for words. 

"Whatever you'd like, miss Carter-Green" The older girl replied, not quite meeting the green-eyed girl's gaze as she spoke.

"Firstly, you can call me Evie. You're Sasha, right?" Sasha nodded in confirmation "Okay cool, and secondly, you don't have to be so formal around me. I really don't like the idea of having maids and stuff and when everyone acts formally it makes it worse" Evie chuckled and the brown-eyed girl smiled, relieved that the younger girl wasn't like some of the spoiled kids she had in mind when she took the job. "Why are you working here, anyway?"