Call Me L.

It's 1:40am and I'm too awake to go to sleep so what do I do? Start writing an update to 2190 Days. LET'S DO THIS.

~

Evie shifted from foot to foot as she stood at the side of the stage. She had been sitting in the seats reserved for all the opening acts in a special box, but she had gone down to the stage for her best friends' performance. She felt awkward and like she was getting in everyone's way, but the boys had reassured her that she was fine. "You won't be alone anyway, Lara and Chloe are here now" George stated, pointing to where 'Just call me L' and another girl with ombré hair were approaching.

Oh, the joys.

"Hey, Evie!" Lara cheered and pulled Evie into a massive hug as if they were long lost sisters or something.

"Urm... Hi, Lara"

"I told you, sweetie, call me L! I insist, it's what friends do right - give each other nicknames?"

Since when were we friends?

"Urm yeah sure" Evie replied, pulling the sleeves of George's jumper that she borrowed down over her hands to create sweater paws.

"Awh honey, you're so cute! I want to squish you into a massive hug!" Lara advanced towards Evie who backed away slightly, not wanting to be hugged by the girl again, which resulted in her tripping and nearly falling backwards, but Blake quickly righted her. "Careful, Evie. Y'alright Lara?" Blake asked, bringing himself next to Evie and slightly wrapping his arm around her waist in a supportive way.

"I'm brilliant! Can't wait to see you guys play!"

"You were amazing, once again" George chimed in, standing next to Lara. It's true that Lara could sing really well, which pissed Evie off because she was beautiful, could play the guitar and she could sing, whilst Evie just sorta... sat and did nothing.

"Thank you" Lara replied, grinning.

Why does she have to act so nice and bubbly all the time? It's exhausting.

"Can you sing, Evie?" Evie snorted and shook her head at Lara's question.

"I sound like a dying cat being dragged around by a walrus" Evie said, causing the boys to laugh but the girls to make a what the hell is wrong with this girl? facial expression.

"Right... Anyway boys, good luck!" Lara snapped back to her bubbly self as the boys went off, not before each of them had hugged Evie and forced her to kiss them on the cheek for good luck. As soon as the boys were on Evie tried to forget about Lara, but it seemed Lara didn't want to be forgotten. A pair of hands were placed on Evie's shoulders and she was turned to the taller girl, who was now glaring at her. "You know, the boys made you out to be really pretty. When I met you on Skype I thought you just had a bad webcam, but now you're here I see they were just trying to be nice" Evie pretended to stumble back.

"Sorry, I just lost my footing there because I got hit by a massive wave of bitch" Lara's glare hardened at Evie's words. "Seriously, where did your happy-go-lucky attitude go, sweetie?" The taller girl scoffed at Evie, rolling her eyes.

"Don't be so immature"

"Oh, and that comment you just made was grown up?" Evie asked, raising her eyebrows.

"Don't cross me, Evelyn" Lara demanded, stepping closer to Evie so the shorter girl had to look up at her.

"No, honey, don't cross me." Evie turned around and moved forward slightly, letting her tense mood go as she watched her three best friends doing what they loved. She giggled as Blake moved between George and Reece, who did things like twerk against Blake or try to trip him up. The fact that all three boys had massive smiles on their faces and looked more comfortable than they do in their own beds made Evie especially happy. She started to dance around a bit, even though she was still worn out from the earlier events of the day, making the boys laugh when they looked to the side to see her.