Just Dance.

When I talk about the Just Dance characters swinging at each other, I mean the moves they're doing at 2:21 in this video :)

~

Evie wanted to be sick. She had put on Blake's hoodie to mask the smell of Lara's sickly perfume the second the boy had taken it off, inhaling the familiar smell of Blake's aftershave quickly to block out the grossness of Lara. Another thing which made her want to vomit was the fact that every time she looked in Lara and George's direction, they were kissing or cuddling or whispering to each other, giggling away at whatever obviously hilarious things they were saying to each other. It was disgusting.
Blake and Reece were competing on Wii Sports, so Evie had nothing to do but pull out her phone and check Twitter, where everyone (Including James and Sasha) were going on about #BelieveInBlevie. Actually, the hashtag was so big that it was trending, which made Evie giddy and sad at the same time, seeing as Blevie was definitely not going to happen when Lara was around.

@NewHopeEMM: OMG they're my new OTP

@BlakesBby: Ew, her? Seriously Blake? What about me?

@NewHopingClub: Yes I fully support this! Who better to date him than Evie? So cute!

@BabyxxCakes: But... Blake what about us?

@HopeForGeorge: They're probably not even going out, calm down.

@NewClubHope: Okay but @TheVampsJames that was the cutest Snapchat I've ever seen

Evie burst out into laughter when she saw the ones between Tristan and Brad.

@TheVampsTristan: Awh @TheVampsBrad our baby is growing up.

@TheVampsBrad: Who said @NewHopeBlake was allowed to date? I haven't met this @OhMyEvie girl yet >:(

It was true that Evie hadn't actually met Brad yet, but had met Tristan and James.

@TheVampsTristan: It's alright bby I met her, she's a nice girl. Good enough for our blakey-baby.

@TheVampsBrad: I'll be the judge of that

@OhMyEvie: All I want is your approval @TheVampsBrad @TheVampsTristan

@TheVampsTristan: Awh, you have mine bby. Call me mum. Don't mind my husband, he hasn't had any alcohol yet

@OhMyEvie: Yaaaaaaay, thank you, mum. I'd give him some if I were there

@TheVampsBrad: Okay @OhMyEvie you're part of the family

Evie liked and retweeted the tweet before scrolling through more from the fans, glad that there were more positive comments than negative ones. At least a large portion of the fans still liked her. The blonde saw loads of screenshots and videos of her and Blake cuddling in bed, cringing at her wild tangled hair and her horrid morning voice. Despite looking a state, she still found the screenshots rather cute and liked a few of them, earning lots of 'OMG Evie liked my tweet!' and 'EVIE LIKED IT BLEVIE CONFIRMED' tweets, making her chuckle.
"Hey Evie, we're playing Just Dance, play with us." Reece demanded, holding out a remote to Evie, who looked up and paused for a second, before shaking her head and lifting her phone slightly to show she was happy with scrolling Twitter. "Oh come on Evie!" Reece whined, before turning to Lara "She's amazing at Just Dance, it's her passion." he chuckled. Lara raised her eyebrows, a smug smirk curling onto her lips.

"Ah, well it's good she's not going to play then because she won't be able to beat the queen."
Evie jumped up, throwing her phone down onto the sofa and snatching the controller off of Reece.
"Bring it on." Demanded Evie, throwing Lara one of her best salty smiles.
I'm not losing to this bitch.
Luckily, Lara chose Just Dance 2, Evie's favourite and most practiced. Evie smirked as she stood in front of the TV with Reece, cheering herself on in her head. "Come on Reece, which one are you challenging me to?" Evie questioned, quirking her eyebrow at the boy as he looked through the songs. Eventually, Reece stopped on Jump In The Line. Evie looked at Lara's high score and smirked; she could easily beat that.
Evie and Reece made users before starting the dance, and honestly, Evie forgot about Lara whilst she was dancing with Reece, just letting herself have a fun time with her friend and laughing as they tried to sabotage each other.
At the end, the scores were Reece: 8345 and Evie: 10,021, meaning Evie had won and beaten Lara's high score of 9125. She was smug about that one.
"Right, who's gonna challenge me next?" Asked Evie, raising an eyebrow at the other three as another smirk played at the corner of her plump lips.