Rocha.

The next day Evie was bored out of her mind. She had texted all of the boys, none of whom had replied. The blonde would hang out with Sasha but last night she'd persuaded Sasha to spend the day with James, so now Evie was kind of stuck.

Come on, I can't only have four friends to hang out with, who else is there?

Evie scrolled down her contact list, her eyes landing on a name.

Rocha

We're friends, right? I mean, she saved me from Leo whilst I was drunk out of my mind so... yeah, of course, we're friends.

Evie clicked on her contact and started to compose a text.

To: Rocha

Hey, Rocha, it's Evie - the drunk girl from the other night. Listen, I was wondering if you wanted to go for lunch or something? I need to pay you back for helping me...

Plus I need a friend to hang out with Evie mentally added.

Evie sent the text before getting out of bed and going downstairs, where she made herself some cereal. She sat at the breakfast bar and went onto her Twitter, replying to some people and liking some tweets.

Around a quarter of an hour later, Rocha replied.

From: Rocha

Hi, Evie. You really don't have to pay me back, but I'd love to get lunch and chat

Evie found herself smiling at the text. Wow, this 'making friends' malarkey is easier than I thought.

To: Rocha

Great! I'm free today, but that's really short notice so if not then we can do next weekend?

From: Rocha

No, today is good! Where should I meet you?

To: Rocha

Outside the Frankie and Benny's in town at like... 12:30?

From: Rocha

Awesome! See you then!

Evie smiled and mentally high-fived herself. Who said she was bad at making friends? She handled that like a fucking pro, in her opinion.

The blonde went back upstairs after she had finished her breakfast and started to get ready for the day when her phone started to ring.

Richard calling...

"Yoooooo" Evie called, putting her phone on speaker as she applied her makeup.

"Hey Evie, wanna hang out today? I figured we could-"

"Sorry, Blake, I'm meeting that girl for lunch," Evie said, cutting Blake off.

"Oh... what girl?" Blake questioned, making Evie wince as he sounded pretty dejected

"Rocha, the one who found me when I was drunk" Evie stated.

"Oh right. Well, I guess George and I can just do something else" Blake sighed, obviously trying to guilt trip Evie into inviting him along. Evie rolled her eyes in a fond way, fully aware of his scheme.

"You two can come for lunch if you'd like? We're meeting at Frankie and Benny's at 12:30" Evie informed Blake.

"Cool! We'll see you then" Blake chirped.

"Bye Blake, love ya"

"Love you too!" Blake hung up and Evie chuckled to herself at her dorky friend.