Anger Blobs.

Evie thought it was very unfair that she couldn't go up to Scotland and see her three best friends play their first gig, especially as the alternative was attending a stupid business dinner party. Her parents had been asked to invite her along, so forced the blonde to dress up nicely and make herself look 'presentable'. Evie had showered and styled her hair, then found a black lace cocktail dress in her wardrobe, which hugged her body nicely. It was floor-length as she shouldn't be 'showing off so much skin' and honestly, she was glad as then the old men would have less to drool over. Perverts.
"Damn Evie, you look so..." Evie looked at her laptop screen to see that George had picked up her Skype call and was staring at her on his screen, his eyebrows raised.

"Hot?" Evie asked with a wink, making the boy scoff in a jokey way.

"Stop being so big headed. I was going to say posh, but whatever, you're allowed to dream"

"Shut up Blondie." The girl spat at her friend, also joking, before asking "How're you feeling?", referring to the performance the boy was facing.

"Quite nervous. I'm so scared that I'm going to screw up and it's going to make us look like idiots" George admitted with a sigh, rubbing his right eye with his hand.

"Hey, you'll do brilliantly! I know you will! You're the next Michael Clifford" Evie enthused, smiling reassuringly at the boy who started to chukle, replying:
"Yeah, okay then Evie" in a sarcastic tone. The blonde girl was about to protest, when she heard somebody shouting"IS THAT EVIE?!"  and Blake's upside-down face appeared on the screen, really close to the camera. "EVIE!" He shouted again, grinning into the webcam at the girl, who smiled fondly at how stupid he looked.

"Hey, Blake" The brunette stood up properly then walked around to the front of the laptop, where he plopped down onto the sofa, next to George.
"So," He started, shuffling forwards slightly so he could lean closer to the laptop. "How's my favourite sandwich maker?"

"Mostly okay. I'm being roped into a stupid business dinner event thing, hence the dress. I'm going to be so bored, you guys don't even understand" A groan left her lips at the thought of the stupid dinner. "It's going to be worse this time, seeing as I can't force George to come along as my 'date', which means I'm going to be bored and lonely"

"Awh. I'm sure you'll manage to find something to do" George said, trying to be reassuring but they all knew that Evie was in for a boring night of listening to people making business deals and pretending like she was as stuck up as everybody else in the room. If there was anything she hated more than Mr. Jordan, it was acting like a stereotypical, stuck up rich kid.

"Like what? What possibly is there to do there?" She questioned, raising an eyebrow at the blonde boy, who wasn't given a chance to reply before a third voice floated through the speakers of Evie's laptop. Pick up a new boyfriend?" Reece asked, coming on screen and winking at Evie who gave a fake gasp of enthusiasm.

"Oh yeah, cannot wait to pick up all those 50-something-year-old men" The girl enthused, sarcasm dripping from her tone.

"You just want them for their money, gold digger" George gave Evie a disgusted look and the scoffed, pretending to be offended that the boy had even suggested such a thing.

"Would I ever?"

"Yes!" All three boys replied. Evie was going to say something witty, but she stopped herself short when she heard laughter in the background, and it didn't sound like a male's voice either so it couldn't have been any of The Vamps guys. Her head instantly started to fill with stupid, jealous thoughts. Have they already replaced me? Who's that girl? Is she funnier than me? Do they like her better?
"Who's that?" Evie questioned the three boys, who were all looking over the laptop at, well, the blonde girl didn't know, but she assumed it was the person who had laughed. A female voice started to call the boys names, telling them to go over to her. Blake and Reece both got to their feet and walked out of shot of the camera, where they started talking to the girl. Evie didn't quite know what they were saying, and she couldn't listen because the third boy started to talk.
"Just some people we met. Hey, Evie, we'd better go-"