Carter-Green.

When Blake Richardson woke that morning, despite being extremely hungover, he smiled. Honestly, waking up in the same room as his three (very hungover) best friends was a great way to start the day, because he knew that although they all felt like they were on the brink of exploding, they'd joke around and have fun and make each other smile. But, nobody was awake yet, and the brunette didn't dare wake any of them, as doing so would be the equivalent to waking a sleeping lion. No, a sleeping dragon. The brown-eyed boy grabbed his phone from beside the pillow his head was resting on and opened the twitter app, scrolling through his notifications and replying to a few people praising the new cover, before changing over to the band twitter. He saw that they still had lots of notifications so scrolled through them all, again replying to and thanking some people, before he went onto the DM's. He ignored some of them and replied to others before a particular one caught his eye.

"Hey Blake, you awake?" ((hahaha that rhymes)) Blake heard Reece whisper from his spot on the floor.

"Dude, go on the band twitter" The younger boy whispered back, his heartbeat picking up as his tired eyes stared at his screen in shock. The Sixth Former frowned, but pulled out his phone nonetheless and did as Blake had instructed him, his face mimicking the brunette's shocked expression as he, too, stared at the DM.

TheVampsband

"What do they want?!" Reece hissed, feeling excitement build up in his system as he looked over at the other boy, who shrugged and replied with:

"I don't know, I didn't open the DM"

"Idiot" The blonde hissed "This could be something really important and you were just going to lie here and stare at it?" he was about to tap on the DM to read what it said when he stopped and sighed. "I feel like we should wait for George" Blake nodded in agreement, mumbling something about not being an idiot because waiting was the right thing to do. It'd be mean to open the DM whilst the other blonde boy was asleep, seeing as he was part of the band, too. He's also pretty sure that Evie would castrate them if they didn't wait for her.

"What do you think they want, though?" Blake questioned, turning onto his side so he was facing the other boy, who mirrored his actions, trying his best to ignore the pain in his back from sleeping on the floor, and the pain in his head from his hangover.

"I have no idea. Maybe they're just saying that they like our stuff but to us rather than tweeting about it" Reece suggested, not wanting to get his hopes up, just in case it wasn't anything to be excited about.

"Maybe they're doing to us what One Direction did to 5sos!" Blake whisper shouted, grinning at the older boy who quickly held a finger up to his lips.

"Don't say that! Evie will wake up" The blonde boy hissed, causing them both to laugh, which intensified when Evie shuffled around in her sleep as if she was ready to sit up and perform a monologue on how amazing Michael Clifford was. Honestly, neither boy would be surprised.

"Why did she have to fall asleep on George? I wanna wake him up to talk about the damn DM, but that means risking my life because if I wake Evie, she will actually stab me" Blake whispered with a sigh, narrowing his eyes at the sleeping boy, just in case he magically developed The Force and managed to make the boy wake up.

"I don't know. Oh shit wait, it's past midday" Reece groaned, getting up from the patch of carpet he was lying on. "Mum said I needed to be home because we're going out for a meal with my aunt and uncle" He explained as the brunette frowned up at him, wincing when the other boy groaned.

"Well now if George wakes I can't open the DM" Blake whined, pouting at the older boy.

"We'll open it tomorrow" the blonde replied, his pitch rising at the end as if he were asking a question.