Memes.

So I have reached 8k (thank you so bloody much) so I thought I'd write more even though I only put up the last chapter this morning.

Let's gooooooooooooooo

~

Evie woke cuddled to someone else's body. She cracked her green eyes opened to see Blake's expressionless face in front of her. She assumed that she had fallen asleep in Blake's bed so George and Reece had moved to the other room as they didn't want to wake her, which she couldn't say she minded. The blonde yawned and snuggled deeper into the bed, her head going back to Blake's chest and her eyes fluttering shut.

"Evie, you awake?" Blake's gruff morning voice shocked Evie and she jumped slightly, causing her head to knock against Blake's chin. "Sorry!" Evie gasped, but started laughing along with Blake.

"It's fine Evie."

"Did I wake you?" Evie asked, worried that she annoyed him.

"No, I was already awake and was going to go back to sleep because you were asleep, but then you started moving" Blake explained. Evie nodded but didn't say anything, just brought her leg and tangled it in Blake's legs as she moved herself closer. "I missed you guys so much" she whispered.

"We missed you too." Blake replied.

"No but it was easier for you guys," Evie stated, moving so she had her arms on Blake's chest and was looking up at him "you had two other best friends each, but I didn't have anyone." Evie sighed and put her head back on Blake's chest as his hand went to her hair and started playing with it gently.

"I know. I wish you could've come with us, the tour would have been so much better with you" Blake stated, truthfully. "At least you had Sasha though, right?" Evie groaned and squeezed her eyes shut, rolling slightly so her head was buried in the crook of Blake's neck.

"I'm such a horrible person" Evie's voice was muffled but Blake still heard what she had said.

"What, why?" Blake asked, frowning.

"I found out Sasha was friends with The Vamps and basically accused her of spying on me then sent her away from my house, even though she was trying to help. Oh God, I'm such a twat" Blake shook his head, even though Evie couldn't see him.

"Evie, you had a right to act like that - you thought your best friends wanted nothing to do with you, so why should you trust someone who wasn't even that close to you? I'm sure Sasha will understand" Evie nodded and sighed, her breath tickling Blake's neck slightly. "Are you alright, though?"

"Yeah, why wouldn't I be?"

"Well, on Twitter those girls were talking about you and you replied saying you knew you weren't good enough for us..." Blake trailed off and Evie sighed.

"It's just- ugh, I know that I'm not good enough for you guys. You put up with so much of my shit and I feel bad every time I have an IED attack or I complain about something to you because you've got your own problems and lives and-"

"Hey, take a breath there," Blake said, placing his hand over Evie's mouth. "If we didn't want to put up with you then we wouldn't. Remember Miranda?" Miranda was Blake's ex-girlfriend, and she was a nightmare, to say the least.

"Yeah?"

"I broke up with her because I didn't want to deal with her shit - which, by the way, was much more pathetic than what you have to deal with. If I really didn't want to deal with you then I wouldn't be friends with you, but Evie you're worth so much to me and the boys, we know that you have a lot on your plate and we're here for you every step of the way. We were the ones who chose to stick up for you when we were 10, and we're the ones choosing to stick up for you now. I promise you that at any time, whether I'm here or on tour, you can come to me about a problem. You just have to promise me that you'll stop thinking that your problems aren't important because they are, please don't suffer in silence. The boys and I want you to be happy, and if it means listening to you bitching for an hour straight then bitch away because you're so important to us. Alright?" Evie, who now had tears building in her green eyes, pulled away so she could look at Blake.