Leo.

When Evie woke she stared up at her ceiling, letting her mind drift. Normally she would roll over and go back to sleep, or get out her phone and check her notifications, however, that morning she didn't feel like going back to the dream world, or joining the real one. She just wanted to exist in the state of her own world. She didn't feel like doing anything but lying in bed, staring at the white ceiling, reminiscing and wondering. She certainly wasn't ready to face the school day without her three best friends; she had no idea what she would do all day without them. It's not that she needed to be around the three boys all the time, contrary to popular belief, but she had never gone a school day without them - not in high school, anyway.

Eventually, she rolled out of bed and found herself floating through the house until she ended up sitting at the breakfast bar, staring ahead of her in a daze, which she was snapped out of when Sasha placed a bowl of cereal in front of her. "Figured you need it" Sasha simply stated as the blonde looked down at the bowl in confusion. She turned to the side, watching as the brunette gave her a gentle shrug.

"Sash, you don't even need to be here yet" Evie pointed out, frowning at the older girl.

"I know, but I thought I might as well come in and be some sort of emotional support" Evie smiled gratefully at the brunette and started eating her cereal, letting herself get into a chatty mood as she talked to the maid, who was trying her best to get the schoolgirl's mind off of the impending loneliness she would have to face that day.
Eventually, the blonde stopped talking and left the kitchen to get ready, before making her way to school. Instead of walking quickly and directly as she normally would, she put on a slow pace and dawdled slightly, just to put off getting to school. She checked her phone as she walked, too, slowing down even more so she could walk and reply at the same time, totally not because she didn't want to get to school quickly. All three boys had sent her texts to check that she was okay and to reassure her that school would be fine. She didn't quite believe them, but she appreciated the thought. When walking up to the school gates, however, she didn't really appreciate the thought, either. Instead, she was cursing them for having to be talented enough to form a band and go on tour. Evie knew that in her mind she was making everything worse than it was, but she couldn't help but feel like everybody was watching her, judging her, laughing at her. Everything only got worse when...

"Evie!" The voice made the girl want to throw her breakfast up, she's pretty sure that she physically gagged.

"Go away, Leo" The green-eyed girl huffed as she stormed through the courtyard towards the school building, really not in the mood to talk to the cheating dickhead.

"Come on babe, talk to me" He pleaded, his tone cocky and full of fake apology.

"Sorry, I can't, my mouth is too full of dick. Oh no wait, I'm thinking of that girl you were face fucking, nevermind" Evie spat, quickening her pace to get away from Leo before she did something she regretted. Then again, I'd probably find it funny if his balls got ripped off.

"Come on Evie babe, you know it didn't mean anything. I love you, babe, we're meant to be" The girl scoffed and turned around quickly, grabbed Leo's wrist roughly, then yanked him to the side of the corridor before hissing: "We're done, okay? I'm not sure what you've told yourself but it's bullshit - I am not and never will be tempted to go back out with you, okay? So leave me the fuck alone" The angry girl turned on her heel and strutted away from Leo confidently, thanking whoever could hear her thoughts that he didn't follow her; she didn't fancy going to prison for murder. My day is already bad and I haven't even been in school for five minutes. Fuck.

Evie sat through form with a scowl on her face, just to make sure nobody came near her. Nobody tended to, anyway, but this was just insurance. After that, she stomped to her first lesson, English with Mr Jordan. Oh, the highlight of my life. The blonde girl plopped into her chair and let her head fall onto the desk with a thud, not really bothered about how she must look because if anyone had anything to say to her, they could just fuck off. "Class, today we're going to be analysing poems, as this will come up in your exam"