George's bed.

Get your pitchforks and torches ready, you're going to hate me after this one :)

~

Evie woke in George's bed, wrapped up in his warm duvet, wearing one of his T-shirts and a pair of his boxer shorts over her own underwear. She groaned, bringing a hand to her head which was hurting from the amount of wine she'd drunk the night before.

She heard a couple of soft knocks at the door and called for the person to come in. George's mum, Natasha, came into the room before shutting the door behind her and making her way to the bed, sitting on it and placing her hand on Evie's forehead "How are you feeling?" she asked, before taking her hand away.

"Headache" Evie grumbled.

"I can imagine. What happened last night Evie?" Evie sighed.

"There was this stupid business guy who was like 23 or something and he was talking to me all night. He kept buying me wine and I didn't complain, but I said I was going to the toilet and he followed me and took me for a walk outside in the garden... then he kissed me. I ran away and then called you on this random lady's phone" Evie explained. Natasha brought Evie in for a tight hug.

"That's horrible. I can't believe that happened to you" She pulled away from Evie who smiled weakly.

"Can I stay home from school today?" Evie asked, begging George's mum to let her with a puppy-dog expression.

"If you don't have any important revision sessions or exams then, of course, you can" Evie smiled and thanked Natasha. "Get some more sleep, I'll bring up some water and a couple of painkillers" Natasha left the room and Evie rolled over, burying herself deeper into George's duvet and inhaling the familiar, calming, soft scent of her best friend.

"I wish you were here. I'm so alone" Evie whispered, needing nothing more than the comfort her best friend could bring. She looked to the side and saw George's laptop on his desk, so got out of bed and picked it up before bringing it back to the bed. Evie logged in and opened Skype, then called George, however, he wasn't answering, so she called Blake instead.

Calling BlakeRich

It took a while, but Blake eventually picked up. He was lying on his bed and grinned at the camera on his phone, which he was using for the Skype call. "Evie! Are you alright?" Blake frowned, drinking in Evie's rough appearance "Why aren't you ready for school? Are you in George's house?"

"I'm not going, and yes I am" Evie stated.

"Why aren't you going? And why are you at George's?"

"I'd rather be here than my house. Something bad happened last night, I just... Is George there?" Blake looked to the other end of the room and made a face, before turning back to the camera.

"Urm, he's not" Blake replied, rather hesitantly. Evie frowned slightly.

"Oh, right."

"What's wrong Evie? Tell me" Evie sighed.

"Do you have time?"

"Yeah, we're not doing anything for hours yet" Blake informed Evie.

"There was some perverted guy at the business dinner last night and he kept buying me drinks, and eventually I went to the toilet and he-" Evie stopped, realising that Blake wasn't actually listening. Instead, he was looking past the phone, to the other side of the room. "Blake?"

"Hmmm?" he hummed, turning back to the phone.

"Are you listening to me?"

"Yeah, promise" Blake gave Evie a slight smile.