Costa.

I have 10(.7)k reads. That's just... insane. I honestly can't actually get that into my head. 10,000. I may or may not have started crying when I saw how many reads there were. I literally never expected this many! I was expecting to have around 1.5-2k at this point, not 10!!! But I'm so so so grateful that I have this many reads and so many amazing readers, thank you guys, so so much <3

~

Evie felt like she had been hit by a bus. No, that wasn't accurate enough. Hit by a bus which had then reversed and hit her again three times over. There, that was better. The blonde girl groaned and curled up into a ball, running a hand through her hair and leaving it resting on her head, even though it wouldn't do anything to cure the pounding pain of her headache. ((I'm so happy that I don't get hangovers))

Evie's stomach grumbled when she smelled breakfast cooking but she was too dizzy to leave her bed, so stayed put and tried to telepathically tell whoever it was to bring the food up to her room.

Luckily for her, the door opened and Blake walked in with a tray of breakfast food - consisting of toast, bacon, pancakes, mango chunks and a glass of water with two paracetamols (On different plates, of course).

"Evie, wake up" Blake instructed the girl, reaching down and gently stroking her hair. Evie moaned but sat up anyway, then smiled weakly when Blake placed the tray on her lap before getting into bed beside her. Evie shuffled closer to Blake and then started to pick at the toast, her stomach protesting at the sight of the food as she thought through what she could remember.

"I got totally shitfaced, didn't I?" Evie asked, her head already giving her the answer.

"Yeah, you did. Remember much?" Blake asked, sounding amused.

"I remember talking to Martin before I left the club, and then at some point, I was sitting on the pavement... that's about it. How did I get home, and why are you here? No offence or anything" Blake chuckled slightly.

"Well this girl phoned me on your phone and told me to come and get you, said you'd gotten into a fight with your ex-boyfriend" Evie looked down to her wrist, which was slightly bruised. This triggered the memory of Leo in her head. She didn't fully remember the whole thing, but she remembered the gist of it.

"Leo... he was trying to take me to his house?" Evie said in a questioning tone "I didn't want to go, and he grabbed me" Evie lifted her wrist slightly to show Blake, who frowned and gently took her wrist into his hands.

"He did this?" Evie nodded. "That bastard. Nobody hurts my Evie and gets away with it" Evie chuckled at Blake's statement, watching as he gently placed a kiss on her wrist. "There, all better" Evie giggled, remembering that her mum used to kiss her cuts and bruises as Evie believed they would genuinely heal faster, which the boys all teased her about. That was back when her mum actually had time for her.

"Oh, and you need to thank this girl" Blake said, picking up his phone and opening the contact of the girl he met last night.

"Why?"

"She found you when Leo was with you and helped you get away, then she called me. I said that I'd get her number so you could thank her"

Evie nodded and reached for her phone before saving the contact and saying: "Thank you for breakfast, was good" then placing the tray on the floor beside the bed before leaning and resting her head on Blake's shoulder.

"Was good? Is that all you can say?" Blake asked, wrapping his arm around Evie and pulling her closer.

"Sorry. It was an exquisite dish, created with love and care. I do thank you, Sir Richardson, for this wonderful feast" Evie said in a posh voice, giggling when Blake bopped her on the nose. The two fell into silence for a while, just listening to each other breathing.