Sames and Blevie.

"I do not wanna go tomorrow" Evie whined to Sasha, who was microwaving the two of them dinner.

"I know, but you have to or George is going to flip" Sasha replied.

"Why couldn't he have started going out with someone I actually like? Someone like you but not you because #Sames"

"Sames?"

"Yeah, your ship name with James" Evie replied, causing Sasha to roll her eyes fondly.

"Sames is not as good as #Blevie though"

"What?" Evie asked, choking on the Monster she'd just tried to drink. ((Monster is an energy drink, she's not consuming a demon)).

"You and Blake! You're so cute" Sasha stated, grinning at Evie who looked confused.

"Blake and I aren't a thing! You and James are the thing" Evie protested.

"We're not actually a thing yet" Sasha replied, cussing when she realised her mistake.

"Ha! You're not a thing yet! YET!"

"Shut up" Sasha demanded, her cheeks burning.

"I'm not the one who said it first" Evie replied with a smirk, taking her plate from Sasha once she'd filled them.

"Anyway, enough about Sames. I wanna know about Blevie" Sasha stated, following Evie into the lounge and plopping down onto the opposite end of the sofa.

"There's nothing to know. We're just friends" Evie stated, turning the TV over to the music channel.

"Can we just talk about the whole of this week? Like on Monday when Blake came over and you two fell asleep cuddling on the sofa? Or on Tuesday when he came over and you had a water fight? Or maybe we can talk about Wednesday when he waited for you the whole time you were in detention - which you shouldn't have even got, seeing as you're on study leave - and greeted you with a Starbucks? Then there was today, my personal favourite, where I walked in to find him here - again - lying on top of you, refusing to get off you until you stated that he was the 'bestiest bestest best person in the whole entire universe'?" Evie blinked a couple of times, not sure what to say.

"Shut up" she eventually replied, turning away from a smirking Sasha and shoving some food in her mouth. "If doefn marrer anyay-" Evie spoke.

"Evie, I cannot tell what you are saying" Evie put up her index finger, signalling that she needed a minute, whilst she finished her mouthful.

"It doesn't matter anyway, we're best friends and we'll never be anything more" The blonde stated, before taking another sip of her Monster.

"I don't believe that" Sasha stated.

"Believe what you like - it's never going to happen"

"HASHTAG BELIEVE IN BLEVIE!" Sasha shouted, causing Evie to jump and splash herself with her Monster. The two girls looked at each other before they burst out into giggles.

When they had eventually calmed down, the younger one spoke "Anyway, we're not focusing on me until Sames is a thing, because I swear to God if I catch you grinning at your phone like a lunatic any more times whilst not going out with him, someone is gonna get killed" Evie stated, causing Sasha to chuckle.

"I'm actually going to see him tomorrow" Sasha confessed.

"Oh yeah?" Evie asked, raising her eyebrows with a smirk.

"Yes. We're just hanging out for a while"

"A bit of Netflix and chill?" Evie winked at Sasha, who blushed.