Home.

7k, that's honestly insane. The chapter before the last chapter I had just gotten 6k... that's 1000 reads more. I honestly can't believe this, and I know that I say this at every milestone I reach but it's just so weird that people read and enjoy my writing and I honestly just cannot believe it, thank you so much for all your support and the love you show my writing and the book.

~

The UK leg of the tour was nearly over, and although George, Reece and Blake didn't want to stop touring, they were desperate to get back to Evie. She hadn't been in contact with them since three weeks before when they got The Vamps to try and call her, which was the longest they'd gone without talking for six years.

Luckily the venue for the show that night was not far from where they lived, so Joe had said that they could go and see her in the day before soundcheck if they wanted. Which they did want, a lot.

"One more show boys. You excited?" Lara asked them, sitting down beside George.

"Yeah, sad to be leaving though" Blake said "Mainly because I have loads of GCSE exams to do" the other two New Hope boys and Lara laughed before a silence came over them. It was like all of them were thinking the same thing - they weren't as sad as they should have been because all they wanted was to see Evie.

"Aren't you going to miss us?" Chloe asked, flicking her ombré hair out of her brown eyes as she sat next to Blake.

"Of course, we will!" Blake piped up.

"Luckily we only live half an hour away from you" Lara stated. "And who knows maybe we'll all go on tour again!"

Lara was one of the opening acts on the tour for The Vamps. She was allowed to bring along her friend Chloe as she said she needed her friend there for her anxiety, but Reece was questioning whether she actually suffered from it. Lara liked to throw herself into big crowds to take pictures with fans, even if they weren't her fans. She didn't seem to have a problem making her presence in the room known, whether it was from her loud voice or from whatever she was doing. Chloe seemed more likely to have anxiety; she was the one who followed Lara around like a puppy dog - lost and clueless.

When the tour bus eventually stopped the three boys got out and quickly got into another car, which was waiting to take them to Evie's. The boys were really nervous about seeing her again - what if she didn't want to talk to them ever again? What if she'd gotten better friends? What if she hated them?

It felt like the car ride took forever, and by the time the boys reached Evie's they were almost exploding with the need to see her. The car parked on the street by Evie's house and the boys sprang out of the car, before going straight to her front door.

They were about to knock when they heard angry voices from inside the house, obviously Evie and her parents. "Lads, maybe we should come back tomorrow..." Reece trailed off, listening to the shouts. George, who was closest to the door, hesitated.

"But-"

"George, it doesn't sound like she'd want us to walk in there right now," Reece said, cutting off George's protest. George sighed and nodded before stepping back.

"We will come back tomorrow, though, straight away" Blake stated as the three boys started walking away from the house. Just as they were about to start walking down the street they heard a door slam from behind them, before turning to see the source of the noise.

There, stood on the doorstep was a very angry, scruffy, rough-looking Evie, her face scrunching in anger as she kicked her front door before grumbling "I've had enough shit for this day and I just fucking-" Evie let out a scream of frustration before kicking a plant pot, which fell off of the doorstep and smashed. "Oh for fucks sake now mum's going to be angry because I attacked her fucking plant. Well, fuck her fucking plant and her fucking plant pot" Evie picked up the pot and dropped it to the floor again so it broke further, before kicking the pieces around.