Pizza and Pringles.

I have writer's block but your comments are motivating me to write so I'm gonna write and if it's really shit then I'm going to delete it all yay!

~

Evie would never admit to looking forward to school. However, she couldn't deny that she was excited for life to go back to normal.

Well, she thought it would, at least. And to be fair to her, the day started out like any other normal day:

Evie woke to her annoying alarm clock, spent around ten minutes groaning at it before getting up and making her breakfast, then walking back to her room and getting ready (screwing up her makeup around ten times), before throwing her stuff in her bag and going down to meet George at her door.

It all followed the normal routine. Even the walk to school was pretty standard.

"It feels weird to be going into school," George stated as they walked.

"I bet it does, you haven't been in like a month. I hope you've been revising whilst on tour or you're going to fail everything" Evie stated in a joking manner.

"Of course, I revised. A bit." Evie rolled her eyes at her friend, smiling fondly.

"Oh, Geo-" she started to sigh, but was cut off.

"HEY GUYS!"

"Jesus Christ!" Evie jumped in shock, turning to see Blake and Reece laughing at them.

"Nope, just me" Blake replied, earning a playful hit on the arm from Evie.

"You suck," Evie said, turning back around to continue walking. The four started discussing exams and their timetables as they walked to school, and Evie was glad that everything was back to normal.

However, as soon as they walked through the school gates...

"Oh my God guys welcome back!"

"How was tour?!"

"Can I have The Vamps' phone numbers?!"

"Blake OMG take a selfie with me"

Evie was knocked onto her ass as some girls pushed past, shouting something about The Tide. She scoffed and got back to her feet, brushing off her butt and glaring at the girls who were paying no attention.

It's like when they got signed but 1000x worse.

Evie crossed her arms as she watched people flock around the boys like seagulls to a plate of chips, wishing that everyone would just piss off.

"Not ideal, is it?" Evie rolled her eyes at the voice.

"Go away, Leo"

"I'm not doing anything! I'm just here to support you" Leo stated, stepping closer to Evie who turned to him with a cold expression.

"Leo, if you want to support me then you can do so by fucking off. I don't need your shit"

"Oh yeah? Soon you'll be begging me to take you back. And I will, out of the generosity of my heart" Leo declared, placing his hand on his heard. Evie snorted in fake laughter.

"Oh, will I? Well, make sure you text me when that time comes, because I can assure you that if I walk up to you asking to be in a relationship with you then it's really my secret long-lost twin, and I'd really like to be re-united with her" Evie spat.

"You so want me," Leo said, stepping closer to Evie.

"Ugh, you're so frustrating!" Evie groaned.