Spring Cleaning.

DOUBLE UPDATE BECAUSE I LOVE YOU ALL YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY

~

"Evie, you should probably try and talk to them." Sasha sighed, walking into Evie's room and opening the curtains to let light flood the room, which had been dark since Evie shut the curtains, three days ago. James followed Sasha with a sympathetic look on his face as he took in the blonde lying on the bed. Sames were pretty much inseparable, as James had finally asked Sasha out. It was pissing Evie off, because they were all happy and mushy and she was sad and snotty.
"It's been two years, I've moved on" Evie stated, not taking her face out from where it was buried in her pillow.

"Come on, you're exaggerating a bit." Sasha pointed out, sitting down next to Evie and placing a hand on the blonde's back in an attempt to comfort her.

"No, I'm not!" Evie shouted in protest, her voice being muffled by the pillow.

"It's only been two weeks." Deadpanned Sasha, causing Evie to groan and grumble:

"Well, it feels like years. You just don't get it Sasha."

"Well you won't tell us what happened, we can't understand until you do." James replied, sitting on the other side of Evie's bed and placing a hand on her back, above Sasha's. Evie didn't even realise he was in the room, but shouldn't have been surprised, seeing as Sames had not been apart in days. "If you explain then we can help." James reassured. Evie stayed silent, thinking back over the day which she had since labelled The Worst Day of Her Life.

Evie felt angry. So so angry. How could the boys do this to her? How could they choose a bitch they'd only known for a couple of months over their best friend of six years? And what was going to happen now? She had literally just told them that their friendship was over, but she only had one other close friend and that was Sasha. She needed the boys to cope, she couldn't just force Sasha to take care of her all the time, that really wasn't fair because the girl had her own stuff to sort out with James and with getting to grips with her adult life, plus she was only one person - the boys had three people to help deal with her. What the hell was she going to do?

Evie thought about this for a while, watching the rain splatter into puddles building up on the pavement in front of her. She was shivering from the cold and sneezed a couple of times, sure that she would definitely get a cold or a fever, but in that moment she didn't give a shit about her health; She'd just lost the three most important people in the world to her, there wasn't much point in being healthy if you had nobody to be healthy for.
The girl's thoughts were interrupted when a car pulled up to the side of the road and Sasha got out, running over to Evie and wrapping an arm around her, before hurrying her back to the car. The blonde climbed into the backseat with Sasha, who wrapped a big towel around her and then placed her arm around Evie's shoulders. Evie let her head bury in Sasha's shoulder, sobs and the cold making her body shake as James quickly drove them all back to Evie's house.

After Evie had changed she sat on the sofa, James on one side and Sasha on the other, being cuddled by both of them whilst she was confined in three blankets, in a vain attempt to prevent major illness. The three of them were sitting in silence; Sames didn't want to say anything to upset Evie, and Evie was trying her best to get to grips with what had just happened. All three heads focused on Evie's phone, which was lying on the table, when it vibrated and lit up with a tweet:

@NewHopeGeorge: Guys, meet my girlfriend, @Laraa_Wilkess

Attached was a picture, which Evie didn't even bother to look at. She knew it would just make her want to vomit. Instead, she quietly asked Sasha to turn off her phone. The older girl obliged, before asking: "Evie, talk to us. What happened when you were over there?"
Silence.