Life of Beyonce's Kids

Pic of Blue Ivy on the side

Beyonce (Bey) *P.O.V.*

This has been a stressful year dealing with the tours, interviews, photoshoots, recording songs, music videos, and especially my wonderful kids. Its been kinda tough for them too. Having to travel a lot, not focusing on school work as they should be doing, and not being able to spend much quality time with me. But thank God I have 2 months off of everything to just hangout and chill.

Blue: MOM!!!!

"YES!!!"

Blue: WHERE'S MY BLUE SWEATER?

"WHERE EVER YOU HAD IT LAST!"

Blue: BUT I DON'T KNOW WHERE IT WENT?

"Lord Jesus"

I had to walk all the way upstairs and help this girl find a sweater when she probably knows where she put it. I walk into Blue's room to find her clothes thrown all on her bed, floor, and even on the ceiling fan.

"What in the hell?!?"

Blue: *looks confused* what?

I look up to her hazel eyes looking back at me. She was wearing a white tank top with light denim skinny jeans and blue sandals. Her hair was down to her mid back and was very curly as usual.

*Points to the clothes on the floor* "You made this mess just to find a sweater?! Girl you better off wearing a whole new outfit."

Blue: But mom that's my favorite sweater!

"Well I don't know what to tell you except that you better clean this room up in 2.5 seconds before we leave!"

Blue: Ok

"Thank you"

I smiled and walk into Chaz's room as he was putting on his Jordan 4's. He is a very handsome young man. Pretty big brown eyes, short curly hair, wearing a black shirt with red writing and denim jeans. He smiled as I came in the door.

"Hey, just to let you know we're leaving in 5 minutes for the movies ok?"

Chaz: OK, hey mom, which hat should I wear?

He holds out two hats that match his shirt and shoes.

"Ummm... this one"

As I point to the one in his left hand, he says thanks and I leave his room. As I leave I peek into Blue's room and she was still trying to find her sweater while she was putting her clothes back into her closet.

"Good girl"

Blue: Haha

I head downstairs to find my car keys and then my phone started ringing. The caller ID said " The Secret". It was the school I called earlier this week about the twins going to school there. I picked up.

"Hello?"

Mrs. Anderson: Hello Ms. Knowles, this is Mrs. Anderson the principle of Rosemary High School.

"Hi! How are you?"

Mrs. Anderson: Good and you?

"Very blessed thank you for asking"

Mrs. Anderson: That is good. Well I was calling to inform you about your children Blue Ivy and Chaz Carter starting school on Monday.

"They are very excited"

I'm lying. They don't even know that they are going to school at all.

Mrs. Anderson: Yes, if you want me to I can email you their classes, a map of the school just in case, and supplies for each class.