Chapter Eight

*Chapter eight*

I woke in the morning to a warmth behind me. My body rolled softly to see Louis. His arm was draped over my waist. He looked so peaceful in his sleep. Like all of his thoughts just melted away, leaving his face flawless. He must have felt me moving beside him, as he started to stir. His eyes fluttered open, unveiling the deep ocean blue I loved.

"Good morning beautiful." he muttered. His voice was still raspy. I smiled at him, leaning over. I pressed my lips against his. It was a soft kiss, long. When we pulled apart, Lou smiled.

"What was that for?" He mumbled.

"Being you." I said back. "Now turn around, I need to shower." He chuckled.

"Love, I've already seen everything," He said, smirking. I felt my cheeks flush with red.

"I know. Still. Turn." He groaned before pulling the duvet over his head. I stepped out of the bed, reaching for my white robe on the floor. I pulled it over my body before turning back to Louis. Who was peeking out from the blanket.

"That's not very nice Lou." I joked. "I'll be right back."

"Can I join you? Pretty please?" He smiled, giving me the puppy dog pout. I shook my head smirking.

"Hmmm.... Maybe." his face lit up. I giggled and shut the bathroom door. Turning on the hot water, my robe dropped to the floor. I stepped into the warm water, letting it engulf my body. I felt the kinks in my muscles slowly melt away with the water. I ran my fingers through my long auburn locks, then rinsed my face under the water. As I let the heat run down my body, I felt a body form behind me. He kissed my neck, and up my jawline. I smiled. Turning, my eyes were closed, but when they opened, my heart dropped.

It was Christian.

*Louis' P.O.V.*

I was relaxing on the bed, somewhat clothed now. I heard the water turn on in the room next to me. I remembered the night before, the way she kissed me. The way she felt. I knew she felt something for me. Especially if she let me take her. I drowned myself in thought of her when I thought I heard the stairs creak. It was probably just my imagination, so I closed my eyes again. I felt someone punch me, hard. Right in the temple. Then, everything went dark. When I woke again, I was in Marina's bed, just like I had been before. But I looked over at the window. It was dark. I jumped pff of the bed, over to the bathroom.

"Marina? Marina are you in there?" I started to panic. My legs pulled me to the stairs. I took them two at a time. "Marina!! Where are you!?" I felt my heart beating a lot faster than it should. I ran outside, morphing. I threw my head up into the air, letting out a distress call. I needed the pack. Someone took Marina.

*Harry's P.O.V.*

We had left yesterday, after the big fight with Zayn and Lou. We weren't too far away from the cabin, as Louis was still there. But the rest of the lads and I were at a small little motel just outside of the city. I sat outside, listening. That's when I heard it, a howl. It was Louis. Even from so far away, I could tell. Lou and I had a bond, like Louis and Niall. I had it with Liam too. Liam turned me, then I turned Louis, who turned Niall. But I was closest with Louis. I knew him better than the rest of the lads did. The howl, he was calling for us. It was bad. I leaped to my feet and ran inside. Liam looked startled as I threw the door open.

"It's Louis. Something's wrong. We have to go." I told them, gasping for air. Zayn shot up, staring at me. Then the rest of the pack followed outside. We ran towards the woods, as it wasn't too far away from our motel. We just ran. We all morphed when we could see the trees, about a quarter mile away. Thankfully, there weren't any people around too see us. When we were close to the cabin, I heard a thumping in front of us. Lou emerged from the brush.

"What happened Lou?" I said. He looked panicked. A look you never saw on him.

"It's Marina." I saw Zayn perk up at her name. "Someone took her." His words put me into a state of shock. It only took me a moment to figure out who would do that.

"Christian." I said. The pack looked at me, confused. "Christian took her." I saw rage take over both Louis and Zayn.

" Hold on now, before we jump to conclusions. Louis, what happened. Everything." Liam said. Lou's anger calmed itself before he spoke.

"This morning when we got up, she went to shower, I was sitting alone when someone knocked me out. When I woke up, she was gone." I heard Niall whimper behind me.

"This is ridiculous Liam." Zayn snapped. "We know who has her. Let's go." he turned, leaping through the brush. The rest of us followed.

*Louis' P.O.V.*

I felt power surging throughout my body. Stronger. And it was because of her. Marina. I winced at the thought of her. With him. Him. He took her. Right out of my hands. Just like he said he would.

"She's mine. She always will be Tomlinson. And one way or another, I'll get her back..." his words echoed in my head. That last sentence sent a wave of power throughout me. I knew I had to protect her now. He didn't love her like I do. She was mine. And Christian needed to know it.

"Guys! I found her scent!" Niall yipped. I lunged towards him. Lifting my head to the scent, I started to follow it. It led me to a hill. Looking up, I caught a whiff of something else. Blood.

It was Marina's.