Chapter Twelve

A/N HEY GUYS!! I HOPE YOU LIKE THIS CHAPTER! I KNOW IT'S SHORT BUT I PROMISE THAT LONGER CHAPTERS ARE ON THEIR WAY. BUT, CHAPTER THIRTEEN WILL NOT BE POSTED UNTIL THIS HAS 90 READS AND 10 VOTES. GOOD LUCK AND POST SOME FEEDBACK!

XOXO -BO

*Chapter twelve*

*Marina's P.O.V.*

I stood there, in front of him. Just waiting for him to respond. I was startled as he moved forward, lifting me up in the air. I laughed. When he put me back down, I felt his arms pull me into him. I smiled, pushing away the scared tears in my eyes. He was happy. Of all the emotions I thought he might be, he was happy. But then his smile faded a little.

"Marina... Whose is it... What about Louis. And Zayn..." he rambled. I sighed, looking back down at my hands, shaking my head.

"I don't know..." I whispered.

"What?" he said.

"I don't know!" I shouted this time. Niall stepped closer to me, putting his hands on my shoulders.

"Hey, hey its okay." he cooed. I felt the small tears dribbling out if my eyes. I haven't cried for so long... It was true, I didn't know whose baby this was. And I was scared.

"Everything is going to be okay. Don't worry Mar. I'm here. I'm not going anywhere." I half smiled at him. He tossed his arm around my shoulder as we turned away from the bench, walking towards the street.

*Louis' P.O.V.*

I sat in the coffee shop for a little while, just thinking. I did this every now and then, go to a quiet part of outer London and just think. Mostly about Marina. But also about other things, like the band, and the obsessive fans. All I did was think about what we'd be doing, me and Mari. I worried that she could be hurt, or worse... No. She's okay. She had to be.

I shook the negative thoughts from my head as I stood. Turning, I left the little coffee shop, stepping into my Porsche. I drove down the road, linkin park playing on the radio. I drove past the park on my way home. At the stoplight, I glanced over to the bench. They were gone. Damn. The light flickered green and I zipped forward. The music was louder now. I just wanted her back. I didn't care how, or for how long. I just wanted her in my arms for a few seconds.

I pulled up to my flat. Slamming the door shut, I walked up to the door, flinging it open, I stepped inside. When I reached for the light switch, it wouldn't turn on. I sighed loudly.

"Niall, knock it off, I'm not in the mood." I shouted. I heard the footsteps tap down the hall. Niall appeared in the doorway. He leaned up against the frame, his arms crossed, and his right hand covered his mouth and chin.

"Niall, what's up mate?" I asked. He glanced behind him before turning to me.

"You have got one chance Louis. Don't screw this up for yourself." he said. I was so confused. With a frown, I slowly moved forward, to the front room. I glanced around before my eyes settled on the back of someone's head. They had light auburn hair with blonde tips... They even wore the purple beanie I saw in the park....

"Marina?" I choked. I could hear her heart pick up. She turned around slowly, standing. Her hands pulled down the tan crewneck over her exposed belly. No. She couldn't be...

"Hi Louis." she said. Her smile slid onto her face.

She was here. Home.