Chapter Thirteen

*Chapter thirteen*

*Marina's P.O.V.*

I didn't really know what I was doing. Niall had suggested that I see him, just for a little while, see if we clicked the same as before. I knew we probably would, but I wanted to see him. I had to. Especially if I was pregnant with his baby... I was scared for this. I didn't know whose baby it was. But I was sure it was his. Even if it was Christians', I'd say it was Lou's. When Christian died, I hadn't felt the hole in me like I should have. It was strange, but I'd shaken it off.

Louis stood in front of me, in complete shock. He had had this smile when he figured out who I was. But the smile was gone now. He was angry, or frustrated or something. But that faded too. When he saw my belly.

"Marina... Its you. You're really here...." he choked. I saw his eyes well up with hot tears. I moved around the sofa, to him.

"I'm so sorry Louis..." I whispered. He moved so fast. His arms were wrapped around me, holding me tighter to him. I missed this. Him. I didn't want to leave again. I wanted to stay right here.

Forever.

*Louis' P.O.V.*

She'd shown up almost six hours ago. We talked for a while, just about what's been going on. She was almost five months pregnant. That means she was pregnant when we separated. How didn't I notice? How had that slipped right by me? But now, we were together. That's all I cared about. I wouldn't let her go again either. She was going to stay right here.

Mari jumped as the front door of the flat swung open. Liam appeared in the door way. I glanced back at him. He had a confused look on his face, which was funny because Liam never gets confused. I nudged Marina's arm, and she faced him. Liam's look of confusion was wiped away and replaced by a huge smile. He leaped forward as Marina stood. Liam pulled her into a giant bear hug. Marina laughed.

"When did you get here?" Liam asked.

"About six hours ago. Haha." she laughed. Her laugh was till the most amazing thing ever. They pulled apart as Marina sat back down, clutching on to her tummy. I quickly moved down to her side.

"I'm okay babe. Really." she smiled. Marina reached for my hand, entwining our fingers together. I half smiled.

This was going to be difficult.

*Three months later*

*Marina's P.O.V.*

A sharp kick snapped me out of sleep. I gasped in a breath as I sat up. Damn this baby could kick. I looked down at Louis beside me. He was still asleep, thankfully. I pulled the duvet off of my body, swinging my legs over the side of the bed. My feet hit the cold floor as I stood. Ugh, I hated all of this extra weight and fragility. The boys helped me with everything, even Zayn. And I mean everything. Like, I cant even make my own sandwich. It's sweet of them, but a bit ridiculous.

I stood in the closet, pulling down a pink long sleeve and a pair of light faded jeans. I smiled as a par of arms wrapped around my waist. I turned my head to see Louis. He smiled ad I turned to face him. He crouched down, in front of my belly, placing his hands on it.

"Hi baby. Daddy's here. Me and mommy get to see if you are a boy or a girl today. Cos mommy doesn't like surprises." I rolled my eyes. "But I think you are one of the greatest surprises ever." he whispered. Then he pressed his lips on my belly softly. I smiled. He stood back up, placing his hands on the sides of my cheeks, rubbing them softly with his thumbs. Then he kissed me. I loved his kisses so much. They made me feel lighter than air, and even more beautiful than I could imagine. He took my hand in his.

"C'mon love, we have an appointment."