Chapter Ten

*Chapter ten*

*Marina's P.O.V*

As I sat alone in the stone room, I heard the snarling and snapping from the wolves outside, I went over to the small window and saw them. What was I going to tell Louis... About the night before... Lie? I could see him through the window, snapping and growling at Christian. I looked away as Lou sunk his teeth into his neck, killing him. Throughout the fight, I'd heard someone walking around in the cabin. Stopping in front of the door.

"Marina? Are you in there?" Niall. I ran over to the door, banging my fists on it.

"Niall! I'm here! Get me out!" I shouted, stepping back as he started to throw himself at the door. After only a few times, the old wooden door finally burst open. Niall stood in the doorway, winded. I smiled before throwing myself into him. He squeezed my body tight in his arms.

"You came. You all came for me." I mumbled.

"You really think we wouldn't have?" he asked, pulling me out of him. He had a stern, confused look on his face. I shook my head.

"No, I knew you would." he smiled. Grabbing my hand, Niall led me out of the cabin and outside into the musky air. I was scared, yet really happy to see Louis. When he was revealed to me, I saw long, bloody claw marks streaking down his left cheek. When he morphed, the marks looked even worse... But a small smile slid onto his face. He moved to me quickly, like magic. He put his warm, soft hands on my cheeks, rubbing them with his thumbs. My fingers held onto his wrists as he spoke.

"I love you Marina." he said. His voice was strong, with little cracks in it. I smiled.

"I love you Louis." he grinned before pressing his lips against mine. They moved together so perfectly. I could taste the small tinge of blood in my mouth during the kiss. When we stopped, I kept my eyes closed for an extra second, taking everything in. I bit my lip as I opened my eyes. Lou pressed his lips against my cheek, causing them to flush with pink. Over Louis' shoulder, I could see Zayn. He had his hands in his pockets, looking down at the ground.

"C'mon love, lets get you home." Lou smiled before taking my hand. I glanced back over at Zayn, who gave me a weak half-smile.

*Zayn's P.O.V.*

I watched the way they were with each other. Louis and Marina. In the back of my mind, I wished so badly that it was me she kissed. That she wanted. 

When we got back tot he cabin, I quietly borrowed Niall's guitar and headed out in the woods. I stopped by a little riverbed. I felt my fingers slowly start to strum on the guitar, beginning Little Things. My favorite of our songs.

"Your hand fits in mine like it's made just for me, but bear this in mind, it was meant to be. And I'm joining up the dots with the freckles on your cheeks and it all makes sense to me." I sang. My voice went through Liam's solo and the chorus. But I froze at Louis' part. Hot tears welled up in my eyes. Why did it have to be like this? Why did he get her? We had to go back to London soon. What would happen then? Would she forget? My fingers stopped strumming as the little tears dripped down my cheeks. My body whipped around at the sound of a branch crack behind me. Emerging from the trees was Marina. Her bright auburn hair flowed softly behind her. I saw the way her eyes lit up in the sun, exposing the light grey. She wore a lined white and grey top that sat just below her left shoulder and simple jean shorts. 

"Even by yourself you're amazing." She smiled. When my face hesitantly moved, I saw her eyes take in my thoughts. She saw the tear lines as she moved to me. She put her small hands on my cheeks, rubbing away the tears.

"What's wrong Zayn?" She whispered. I shook my head, closing my eyes. Her little thumbs still rubbed circles on my cheeks. I felt so amazing with her. Like she was the only one who could make me happy. 

"You can tell me Zayn, I'm here. Everything's okay." She said. I sighed, pulling my face out of her grip. I turned away from her as I started to speak.

"That's just it. Everything isn't okay. I can't just tell you. You're with my best friend... You love him... You can't love both of us... You love him..." My voice cracked on the last few words. Fresh tears flooded out of my eyes. I turned to face her. Mari's head was cast down, looking at the ground. I moved towards her, gently touching her hands. In just a quick second, her arms were wrapped around my neck, her face buried deep in th crook. I could feel the warm tears dripping out of her eyes. 

"Zayn, you know I love you... I just..." I stopped her, pressing my lips against hers. I felt Marina melt into me, moving her lips along with mine. I loved the feeling. Of having her this close. I felt like this could go on forever. I knew I was in love with her. I couldn't picture myself feeling this way about anyone else.

Just her.

********

A/N 

Hey guys!! I hope you all are enjoying my fanfiction!! Tell me what you guys think? And I'm sorry I haven't been posting very often, I just started high school so I'm pretty busy. If anyone is having problems reading chapters 3-6 i think, message me? And I'll help you figure it out. uhm... share this story as much as you can!! I really love what you guys have to say about it!! Anyway, I'll try posting as often as possible but no promises. Love you all!!

-Bo(;