Chapter Nine

*Chapter nine*

*Marina's P.O.V.*

The stabbing pain in my head yanked me from sleep. I opened my eyes, my vision blurry. I could barely see in the room anyway. I pulled myself to a sitting position. When my eyes started to adjust, I could see the familiar stone wall around me. I was sitting on a creaky little bed in the corner of the room. The room looked so familiar.... Where are we Nun...? I whispered. What happened... I was scared when she didn't respond. The stabbing pain in my head caused my eyes to blur. I swung my hands up to my temples, wincing. When it stopped, I pulled my body into a standing positions. Looking down, I saw that I wore a white flannel top that was a bit too big on me, and a pair of navy blue shorts.   

"I was wondering when you were going to wake up. Mmm you still look good in my shirt." No. It can't be. I heard the oak door shut quietly behind me. My body cringed as strong arms wrapped themselves around my waist. I pulled out of his grip, stepping away from him. Turning around, my eyes connected with deep brown. The color of dark chocolate. Christian. 

"Why am I here? What did you do to me?" I whimpered. I tried to sound strong but it didn't work too well. Honestly, I was terrified. I couldn't remember anything after this morning. I just wanted Lou. Where was he...?  

"You know I love you Mari. When you pushed me away, I couldn't let you go. I wouldn't. Not again." He said. I glared at him.  

"Christian, you don't love me. If you did, you wouldn't have kidnapped me, doing god knows what to Louis in the process." I snapped.  

"It was the only way I knew I could keep you. And that prick deserved what he got." I shuffled backwards in terror as he moved forward. "What are you so afraid of Mari?" he said. In the corner of my eye, I looked over at the door. If I moved quick enough, I could probably get out. I decided to at least try. Moving my feet as fast as I could, I leaped for the door. But was snapped back down by my wrist. Christian was holding on to it. His grip was tight, it started to hurt.

"Christian, you're hurting me..." I whined. It had always worked on him. But I didn't see the familiar light in his eyes like I would in the past. He only held on to me.  

"You aren't leaving me again Marina." His voice was stern. I gave up on trying to pull my arm free. Christian moved to the door, locking it from the inside, stuffing the key in his pocket. He turned around slowly, facing me. I sat crumpled on the hard floor. Tears slowly seeped out of my eyes. Everything in me told me to jump backwards as he leaned down next to me. But I sat still, not caring anymore. Christian placed his index finger under my chin, lifting my head to face him.   

"Hey, shh there's no need to cry. You're safe here, shh." He cooed. I didn't even respond. I just let him. But something inside of me engulfed my mind. Louis. The thought of him sent a feeling of strength throughout my body. He would come. He had to. I twisted my head out of Christian's grip, standing.   

"Louis will come. And he'll kill you." I said to him. I felt stronger. More brave than before. But then he chuckled.  

"What makes you think that he gives a damn about you? Huh?" He said. When I glared at him, his whole disposition changed. "You didn't." I smirked at him.  

"Yes, we did. And it was better than you ever were." With that last sentence, I saw rage take over him. Rage and jealousy all mixed together. Christian moved closer to me, wrapping his arm around my waist. He started to kiss my neck, fast quick kisses. When he reached my sweet spot, he sucked on the skin. It took everything in me not to let little whimpers of pleasure escape my lips. I felt his teeth graze the now tender skin. He reached under my thighs, lifting me up on to him. He carried me over to the creaky little bed. it took me a moment to realize what his jealousy was about to make him do. 

"Christian, no." I whimpered. He only continued, kissing up my jawline. When he reached my lips, I felt the anger of his rough lips grind into mine. Against my will, my lips moulded with his, moving together perfectly. It reminded me of what we were before. I remembered why I had loved him. I felt my fingers start to comb through his dark hair, fiddling with each strand. In between kisses, Christian unbuttoned my shirt. Then his. I felt the heat of his toned body above me. 

"I missed you so much Marina." he whispered. He kissed me deeper, with more passion. The passion I remembered so clearly. From then on, I let him take me. 

But I felt the guilt burning inside me.

*Louis' P.O.V.*

I raced up the hill, trailing the blood scent. The pack followed close behind. I didn't know what he was doing. To my girl. That's what she was to me now. I felt the strong urge to follow and protect her for the rest of my life. But right now, I felt miserable. I was failing. And I didn't like failure. After tracking the scent of her blood for about a quarter mile, I saw a little cabin tucked away in the trees. I stopped. One thing I was almost 100% sure of when I found him; I was going to kill him. And his pack. I felt Liam brush up against my side. 

"Are you sure that's what you want to do Louis?" It was like he could read my mind. Liam always knew what I was thinking. Even though we didn't have the bond. I nodded my head.

"I want him to pay for taking her away. I want him to suffer. He needs to learn not to touch her. And if killing him is the only way... I will do whatever it takes." I growled. My body pounced forward. I knew she was here. I could feel it. I saw two of Christians' pack appear on the sides of the cabin. I grinned before snarling. The dark grey wolf I'd fought before lunged at me. He still had the deep scars from our last encounter. I ripped at his nape, tasting the red liquid in my mouth. I heard the male whine. I tore deeper into his throat before turning back to his snout. He whipped around, trying to shake me. When he succeeded, I lunged back at him, ripping my claws through his face. He yelped in pain but was silenced as my teeth sunk into his throat, deep enough to stop his heart. I stood proudly over his body. Shaking the blood from my muzzle, I turned back to the pack. Zayn stood over the other wolf. He grinned at me before nodding back at the cabin. I felt so powerful.

*Marina's P.O.V.* 

I felt my eyelids flutter their way open, taking in the room. I had hoped I was back home, that this was all just a nightmare. But I turned in the bed, and saw him. Christian. He sat on the edge of the bed. I thought back to our encounter previously. I shuddered, climbing out of the bed. I pulled the lace underwear over my legs along with the navy shorts. I was already dressed in the white flannel. As I combed my fingers through my hair, I heard a pained yelp, then snarling, which turned to silence. Louis. He was here. I smiled as the bed reformed. Christian turned over to me from the door.

"I told you he would come Christian." I said to him. I was proud. He glared at me before slamming the oak wood door shut behind him, leaving me alone in the stone room. Louis was here. he came for me. There was a small window in the corner of the room. I dragged the small wooden stool over to it, standing. I could see into the front of the cabin. I saw two wolves on the ground. Blood stained the dirt around them in puddles. They were killing them. For me.

*Louis' P.O.V.*

I stayed in my wolf form as The front door of the cabin swung open. Christian walked out into the fading sunlight, followed by two more wolves. Niall had gone around to the back of the cabin looking for a way in to get Marina. That left Zayn, Liam, and Harry all by my side. They were all willing to kill. Which satisfied me. 

"Hey Tomlinson, before you do something you'll regret, I want you to know something," Christian said. He had a nasty smirk across his face. "I fucked your girlfriend. Oh and she enjoyed it. A lot." My body shook with rage. I snarled at him, snapping my teeth. The three wolves in front of me morphed, leaping at us. I met Christian in the middle, tearing at his throat, the same way I did the other wolf. He was stronger though. We whipped around each other. I winced as his claws stroked themselves through the left side of my head. I lunged towards him, knocking him off of his feet. I ripped into his neck, tasting the blood in my mouth. He clawed at my belly as I ripped through his flesh. I stopped for a moment when he started to drift out of consciousness. 

"You can't protect her Tomlinson. You'll be the reason she dies. And then you'll suffer." He gasped. I snarled at him before ripping through his skin one more time. His body went completely limp under me. I raised my head in a victorious howl, which was followed by Zayn, Liam, and Harry. 

Now to take her home.