I Want to Eat Meat

[Minhyuk POV]

I stretched and yawned after the photoshoot. It had taken longer than necessary and I was tired of it. I picked up my phone and checked the time – 10:03pm. WHAT?! It can’t be that late –ah, that’s why we had dinner in the studio, I thought. I frowned and turned to the others, listening to what they were saying.

“-meat! I want to eat meat today,” Jungshin said.

“You always want to eat meat,” Yonghwa teased.

“Who wouldn’t? It’s yummy, juicy and fills up an empty stomach,” Jungshin retorted.

“Pfft, if you keep talking about meat in the middle of the street, I’m going to make you all go home and lock your bedroom doors so you can’t go out in the middle of the night,” Jonghyun sighed.

“Ah~ You found out huh?” Yonghwa murmured.

“You go out without me?” I said suddenly and they turned their attention to me. I pouted and crossed my arms.

“Aniyo,” Jungshin answered too quickly.

“You can’t lie to us,” Jonghyun said, putting his arm around my shoulders to indicate that we were against them.

My stomach grumbled loudly and they all laughed. I frowned at them and turned to go into the van, taking up as much space as possible to annoy Jungshin. They all came in as well and Jungshin glared at me as he tried to fit himself into the small space I left for him.

“Hyung, can you move your legs a little?” He asked

“Aniyo.”

“Please?”

I shook my head and started to play on my phone. I heard him sigh and shove my legs off the seat for more room. Just to annoy him more, I put my feet on his lap and put on my headphones.

[Jonghyun POV]

When we arrived at the restaurant, I pushed the others inside quickly in case anyone saw us though it was late at night. Minhyuk had on his headphones so didn’t hear when I told him to sit.

“Yah, pabo. Sit already! Or do you not want to eat?” I raised an eyebrow at him and patted the seat next to me. He pouted then sat while pulling out his headphones. Sheesh, this kid.

A waiter came over while we pored over the menu. “ What would you like today?”

“Hyung, let’s eat bulgogi! And dak san-jeok!” Jungshin says happily, pointing at the pictures on the menu.

“What about the o deng gook? That looks nice,” Yonghwa states.

“Yes, it’s one of specialty soups!” The waiter smiles widely.

“Do you have any pork soup?” I say, looking through the menu.

“Yes, we do. Is that all?”

“Ah! Wait, I want bibimbap!” Minhyuk says quickly. The waiter nods and takes our order to the kitchen.

I lean back in the seat and put my hands behind my head. “So, who’s paying this time?”

They all look at me then at each other. Minhyuk shrugs, Yonghwa looks away and Jungshin stared at the table. I raise an eyebrow and a mischievous grin appears on my face.

“Well, Minhyuk and I are not paying. How about rock, paper, scissors to decide?”

Minhyuk chuckles and puts his chin on his hands against the table. This will be fun to watch. The two squirmed in their seats and turned to face each other and held out their hands.

“Ready, set, go!”

“Kawi-bawi-bo!” They both shouted and ended up with rock.

“Again, again!” I cheered.

“Kawi-bawi-bo!” They landed on paper this time. Aww, at least it’s entertaining.

The pair went once again and this time Yonghwa had paper while Jungshin had scissors. Yonghwa groaned and muttered, “Now I have to pay. Don’t you guys dare order any more food!” The rest of us were laughing as quietly as possible to not draw attention and Jungshin patted Yonghwa’s back in comfort.

The food came soon and we all dug into the food like hungry wolves. For once, we didn’t talk much and only passed around the food, stealing each other’s food and then sitting back after a satisfying meal.

I felt my phone vibrate in my pocket and wondered at who was calling me so late at night. I took it out and checked the screen – Private caller – well, I guess I should answer this.

The others were still talking animatedly about the food, so I stood up and walked to where the toilets were. “Yoboseyo?”

“Jonghyun-sshi?”

“Yes, who’s this?”

“Ah… this is a bit weird. Um, I was just wondering…”

“Wait, wait. Just tell me who you are first.”

“Right! Mianhe, I’m Chanmi.”

“AOA? How did you get my number?”

“I asked unnie. Anyways, do you… maybe have Sun-hi unnie’s number?”

“I don’t think so. I never asked her.”

“Okay then. Thanks anyways. Bye, oppa~”

“Bye, dongsaeng.”

I hung up and looked at my phone. That girl. Seriously, looking for me to get Sun-hi’s number? Aish. I ruffled my hair and walked back, wishing I did have Sun-hi’s number. I suppose the two are friends now. I sigh and approached our table, sitting down beside Minhyuk.

“Are we done here? We should get going,” I said and Yonghwa visibly groaned.

“Now I have to pay. Fine, you guys can go wait outside or something,” he muttered and called the waiter over. I stood up and walked outside with the younger two, not listening to their talking. Why did Chanmi call me out of all the others? I’m pretty sure someone else has her number or she doesn’t have a phone. I frowned then shrugged it off and climbed into the van, ready to go home and just sleep, my stomach full of pork soup.