Gang Encounter

Whoops. My epic failness has led me to miss 3 whole freaking chapters. Sorry! xD Well enjoy them!

***

[Minhyuk POV]

“Ne. What’s up? And have you seen Jungshin? He’s gone missing. Jonghyun-hyung said he went with you.” I said when I heard Sun-hi’s voice.

I knew what was happening as Jonghyun had already told what he believed was happening, how Jungshin seemed upset for some reason. From the reasons he had given me, I drew up the conclusion that Jungshin was for one, upset; two, really likes Sun-hi for some reason; and three, if the second reason was right, he is most likely jealous somehow.

“Alright then, I’ll find you soon enough. See you.” I turned off my phone and replaced it in my pocket. I looked around our studio and saw Yonghwa sitting in the corner strumming random chords. I walked over to where he sat and poked his shoulder causing the chord he just strummed to sound badly. I stifled a laugh as he looked up at me annoyed and poked me back in my waist.

“Yah. I was concentrating here. What do you want?” He asked, sounding on the edge of annoyed and not bothered.

“Sun-hi is lost somewhere.”

That definitely caught his attention. He looked up from his guitar and stared at me as if I were joking. I crossed my arms and waited silently as he slowly caught on that I was being utterly serious. I knew I had his full attention when he put the guitar down, stood up and said “Come on, let’s go then.”

He drove us around the city, looking for the place Sun-hi had described to us. I was sure she was close by, in some alleyway or other and I couldn’t have been more worried. Who knew Jungshin had no sense of direction? I stared out the window of the car, scanning the buildings lined along the roads for any gaps that they might have run through. Aish, why now? I’m sure she has a busy schedule right now. And he gets to spend this time… alone… with her. AISHHH! I scratched my head in frustration and Yonghwa looked over at me weirdly. “You okay there?” he asked.

“Yeah, I’m fine. Let’s just hurry and find her.” I muttered.

[Jonghyun POV]

“Heyyy, anyone here?” I asked, walking into the silent studio. It seems that everyone has left just recently – Yonghwa’s guitar is still warm and placed on the chair haphazardly, the bottle of water left opened, the amplifier still turned on. I went over and placed the guitar on a stand, put the lid on the bottle of water and turned off the amp. “I’m guessing you both went to find them.”

I felt a tug on my heartstrings and sat down in the worn sofa. Why does everyone go looking for her? She’s not in any immediate danger- A tap on the door interrupted my thoughts. I looked up to see who or what it was that had made the noise. There was no-one there, it seemed that one of the many guitars had titled over and landed against the door. Since it was nothing of concern, my mind was once again, filled with the thoughts of Sun-hi. Why does she affect me this way? Causing my heart to wrench and stutter, to stop my breath short if she came too close, making my mind run in circles and do actions that are normally unbecoming of me.

I picked up Yonghwa’s guitar, tuned it and began to strum the chords to “More Than You” singing the lyrics softly. The more I sang, the more I believed the lyrics. But, I was never with her in beginning so how could I be feeling this… heart-clenching sadness?

[Narrator POV]

Sitting on the cement steps, I felt the weather in this area become colder. I shivered slightly, not just from the cold but from the feeling of eyes staring at us. Jungshin was pacing around in front of me and looked up when I shivered. “Are you cold?”