Chanmi knows your feelings

[Yonghwa POV]

I could feel the uncommon tension in the air at the back of the car. I looked into the mirror and saw that Jungshin had turned away, facing out the window as if almost avoiding Sun-hi. She herself was gazing intently at the back of his head, strong enough that if it were a laser it’d cut through the middle of his head. This silly thought was quickly dismissed and I turned back to the road in front of me. I feel a bit jealous. Why is she so interested in Jungshin? Even if it is the back of his head… I sighed and drove everyone back to the company.

“We’re here,” I announced and turned around to face the two who sat in the back. Jungshin was already exiting the car, Sun-hi scrambling to chase after him. I turned back around and saw that Minhyuk was looking at me. He shrugged and left the car as well. Just as Sun-hi was about to leave, I grabbed hold of her elbow. “Wait…”

She turned and looked at me, her eyes filled with emotion and on the verge of tears. I almost recoiled from the intensity but I forced myself to keep eye contact and talk to her, asking her the question that’s been bothering me for who knows how long. “Sun-hi ah… I need to talk to you.”

“Yonghwa-ssi. Now’s… probably not the best time. I’m sorry,” she whispered and turned towards the door, removing her elbow from my grip. “Maybe later.”

 She left without a second glance and ran to follow Jungshin even though he had disappeared inside already. “Why… why won’t you talk to me?” I leaned my elbows on the steering wheel, holding my forehead in my hands. “Am I really so pathetic?”

[Jonghyun POV]

I jerked awake as I heard footsteps approach the door then the door being forced open and hitting the wall. Jungshin strode inside looking like he’d just been through hell and back with Minhyuk hot on his heels. I rubbed my eyes and stared as Jungshin shut himself inside the recording room. Minhyuk knocked but there was no response.

“What’s up with him?” I asked, although a little tired. Staying up late to compose is not a good idea.

“I have no idea. We came back after finding the two of them and he never spoke even once. Usually he talks a lot so…” Minhyuk shrugged and sat down behind his drum set.

“Then where’s Yonghwa? Or Sun-hi?”

“Probably taking their time or went to do something else.”

“Hm.”

I turned back to the open doorway. Where are they I wonder? I put away Yonghwa’s guitar and stood up, stretching my limbs. I left Minhyuk to deal with Jungshin, if he ever came out that is. I put a hand in my pocket, took out my phone and checked the time. 4:30pm. “Guess I should get going and find that pabo who called me.”

---5:00pm---

“Yah! Took you long enough!” Chanmi fumed. She stood in the doorway, her arms crossed in anger though to me, she just looked like a kid.

“Yeah, yeah. Can I at least sit down first?”

She let me in and went to pour some drinks. She came back holding a tray with our drinks and some fruit. “Here.”

“Mm. So, what did you want?” I asked. Being the kid she was, she picked up her drink, took a sip before looking at me.

“Where’s Sun-hi?”

“At the company?” I said, lifting a shoulder nonchalantly. “Why?”

“I know something,” she said mysteriously, placing the cup she held between her hands on the table.