Educate Me.

I was having the most amazing dream where I was about to kiss the actor Channing Tatum but as I was about to crash my lips into his, I here a loud "BEEEEEEP BEEEEEP". F*ck. School. I had been getting used to sleeping in until 1 p.m but now I have to start getting up at 6:30. Why must my beautiful summer end? I don't want to go back to that place full of idiots. Even though I am probably one of them. Its not that I am stupid, its just that I am lazy. I could care less about homework. I barely half assed my way thru Junior year. At least I am a Senior this year.

Oh, and I just noticed I didn't introduce myself. Hi, ladies and d*ckheads, my name is Danielle. Danielle Marie Sanchez. Yeah, not a very cool name, I know but whatever. I am 17 years old, and I live in Los Angeles, California. I am a Senior in high school. I have one best friend, and her name is Andrea. We are like sisters. I live with my mom and little sister, Katrina. She is only 6. My dad left us when I was about 11, or so. He moved to Florida, where he met some girl and they got married shortly after. I hardly speak to him, but I still do. As for more about me, I guess you can say I am the blunt, sarcastic type. I don't really know.

I turned off my alarm and got up to grab my phone from its charging station.

I got a text from Andrea.

"Are you ready girl?! We are f*cking seniors!"

I laughed and replied to her.

"I know! Damn time flys! I hope we see cute new boys today!"

"Oh girl I hope so too. I know you're gonna be all drooling over every guy!"

"Lol, shut up! Okay I'll see you at the hell hole they call school!"

I put my phone down and got ready. I made myself look extra pretty today. I curled my hair real nice and did my makeup perfectly. I picked some high waisted shorts and a floral ruffly tank top that made my boobs look pretty damn good, might I add.

I went downstairs and grabbed a banana and put it in my bag so I can eat it with my lunch. My mom was packing Katrina's lunch, it was her first day of 1st grade.

My mom looked at me and smiled. "Aw, my baby girl is a senior, she is all grown up!" She said while motioning me to hug her.

"Thanks mommy. I love you. I have to go early so I don't hit the traffic of all the new freshmens."

"Okay honey, be careful. I love you too."

I smiled at her and started to walk out when Katrina came running down the stairs.

"Wait Danny! Goodbye kisses!" She shouted pointing to her lips which were puckered up like she was a white chick who thought duck lips looked cute.

"Oh I'm sorry! I almost forgot." I said while puckering my lips like hers and kissing her, making the "muah" sound.

I hugged her and wished her luck on her first day of first grade and left.

I drove to school and found a parking, right next to Andrea of course.

"Hey girl, can I get cho numba?" Andrea asked coming up to me.

"Hey Drea." I said smiling and hugging her.

She pulled away from the hug and examined me.

"Damn girl you look fine, let me get at it." She joked.

We both laughed.

"Shut up!" I said and we walked into the gates of hell.. I mean school.

----------------------------------------------
Hey guys! This is the first chapter to my new book "Educate Me". I was debating on not putting it up but I decided to do it. I hope you enjoyed and Robert will be coming up soon. Oh and btw, Danielle is portrayed by Katy Perry. And Robert is himself, just not famous. Okay, tell me in the comments if you want more! And P.S I still will be writing for "Our Little Secret" so don't worry your pretty little head! xoxo