~Chapter 1~

Just a reminder reader ~chan that I put my name in here so its pronounced (I yawn uh) Iyona so..... yep just so you know!

Iyona's POV
*drip drip* all I can hear is the sounds of the rain falling down onto the window if the bus. I'm just getting on the bus because I spend the night at my friend Laila's house. We finally got to the school and Laila hugged me by the back.

" What's the heck is wrong, Iyona? You're all... lifeless"
She said, messing with my hair. " Dude I'm alright, I'm just tired I guess." I lied. I wasn't okay, I wasn't really even sure why but I just felt so lonely...

Ethan's POV
"Dude! We're gonna be late if you don't get up!" That's all I could hear, coming from my twin brother, Grayson. He shook me a few times, before I actually got up. " I'll get ready if you get out so..move along!" I said as I closed the door in his face. I was about to start a new school.. I don't want to start all over though. This my moms plan to move since she had a horrible background in LA. Now we're in DC! I mean, I have to admit that it's really cool that we did this.

So now I'm in the car about to go to my new school. I noticed that the school reminded me of my old one, old and made of bricks, except for the fact that the bricks were grey and purple. Gray and I walk into the consular office to get our schedules. Of course me and Grayson chose athletics but he also join theatre and I join art.

"The school schedule is really confusing..." I groaned at Grayson. "I'm going to ask someone for help. Good luck!" He ran to another hallway, trying to find some one. I walked around to see the building. Spanish, Math, More boring stuff... I wasn't paying attention to what was in front of me, bumping into someone.

Iyona's POV
Some random dude ran into me, making us both fall to the ground. I dropped a bunch of papers I was suppose to turn in to the office. I looked up and saw the boys face, he was kinda cute. He looked at me and handed his hand to me so I can get up.

"Sorry, I was paying attention... Here, I'll help you pick up the papers." He said as he was on the floor picking my papers. " Thank you...um..are you new or something? I've never seen you in the hallways."
"Yea, name's Ethan. What about you?" " I - Iyona.." I felt my face getting red, after all, Ethan was very nice and cute.

Ethan's POV
She was blushing, I can tell. I didn't know what to do! I broke the silence by asking questions. "I don't know where the E.L.A room is..where is it?" She took my schedule and said in excitement, "Oh cool! You have every class with me except for Gym. Come with me, I'll show ya." She winked and walked to the office. I had to follow her because I don't where the heck everything is.

Iyona's POV
I have every class with him! Yes! I can get to know him a lot better now! I turned in the papers and walked Ethan to our class. "Hey sorry it took me awhile, I ran into the new kid, literally!" I giggled, he just looked the other way and put his hand behind his neck. "Oh good, you can sit with Iyona. Now like I was saying.."

Ethan and I sat next to each other..I couldn't help but look at him, he was just staring at the screen. "OK, class. You can make out now." Ethan looked at me and started to pin me down onto the table and kiss me all over my neck and my face. I moaned a little and everyone left the room for our privacy. He ripped off his shirt, showing his six pack while taking mine off. he started messing around with my-
"IYONA!" "huh?!" class was over and I was just..dreaming...oh crap! I grabbed my things and ran to Ethan to show him his next class. "What were you doing? Its like you were in a spell" He chuckled. "yea, into your beautiful eyes." I mumbled without even realizing I said that out loud. "What?" "Oh nothing! don't mind me!" I blushed and speed walked to our next class.

Ethan's POV
This chick was acting really strange. It was kinda funny. We walked to our next class until some other girl popped out of nowhere. Guessing that's Iyona's friend. They both hugged and chat a little, then waved goodbye.

"Sorry, that's my friend, Laila. " 'Eh, okay." We kept in walking and I saw my brother running towards me, smiling. "Dude! You already got a girlfriend?! Dang dude!!" Iyona was super red, probably red as a tomato! I blushed a little too and pushed Grayson playfully, " Haha, very funny. she's just helping me find my classes since we have basically all classes together."

Iyona's POV
Is that his brother? And did he just call me Ethan's girlfriend!?! I felt like fainting, but then again like hugging Ethan and lying saying he's my bf... I was blushing really badly.. I was scared that Ethan would notice, so I grabbed his hand and said , "Well, we have to get to class! There's only 1 minute anyways.." Ethan's hand is really big and comfortable to hold. I would love holding this all day..

I walked into class, with Ethan's hand still on mine. "Um Ms. Opal, he might be your boyfriend, but you know the rules." My face flooded with red as I quickly let go of Ethan's hand. "erm..uh..he's not my-" "Oh wait! You're the new kid. Since you two know each other, go sit with her. But remember, don't do anything." The teacher chuckled, Ethan was actually blushing!

Ethan's POV
WHY DOES EVERYONE THINK WE'RE TOGETHER!?! I blushed a little and sat down next to Iyona. I looked at her and smiled. Wait, what am I doing?! I barely know the chick and I'm blushing for her?! Well she is kinda cool and funny. AH I'm doing it again!! UGH I can't stop thinking of her.. I noticed that she was looking at me because I looked like a fkn stalker staring at her.. She waved at me and looked back at her paper. She wrote something down and handed it to me. you okay? If you need some help I can give you the answers.. I nodded my head and looked at her paper. I want even gonna really do it anyways. She has really nice handwriting!

Iyona's POV
He was staring at me for a few seconds.. I really just wanted to stare back and peck his lips a few times!! I took my paper back since the bell rang and waited for Ethan to get out of his chair. I wonder why he was staring at me for..I kept that in mind for awhile.

Ethan stopped me as we were in the hallway and apologized, " Sorry for um..staring at you. *laughs* It probably looked creepy" He put his hand behind his neck again. I put my hand on his shoulder and said, "It's alright!" I giggled a little did you just..put your hand on his shoulder!?! I realized my hand was still there and took it off his shoulders. Wow, dude got some muscle.. He laughed a little and walked off, forgetting I needed to show him his next class. He ran back as I tried walking up to him, we bumped into each other...again..but a little different..

Ethan's POV
She.. she..she ended up kissing my neck!! My face burned up!!! My arms were around her waist, my reflex's obviously told me that she was going to fall..BUT THEY WERE LYING!!! I didn't know what to do...should I just leave her like this until she realizes what's happening or push her off?

Hey ppl!! This Chapter was long AF!! I'm pretty happy with myself because I did this less than a day!!! YAY!!!!! Will Ethan push her off, or just let things happen!?! Stay tuned for more!! BTW I might make a Grayson one too! °^°
April 8, 2016