~Hell Inside~

Iyona's POV
I couldn't believe what the hell I just heard... Marco admired Ethan? What the heck does that even mean?!? And since when did he know Ethan?!? So many questions hovering inside my head. I turned Marco around and stared right into his eyes. "What are you talking about, admiring him??" I asked as my nails clutched into Marco's shoulder skin. "Well darling, Ethan and I used to be in almost every class together from Pre K to 2nd, until I moved here. But during that time, I used to want to be just like Ethan! He would get all the girls and have play dates with them.. Then, I had my glow up and grew out of the obsession I guess you'd call it." Marco chuckled as he leaned back. "And now, he's still the same guy, getting all the girls and crap. Guess he'll never get in a real relationship." I could see Ethan clutching his fist up and his vain popping out of his arms. "Ethan.." Before I could finish my sentence, Ethan grabs Marco's neck from behind and turned him towards his face. "Say another word, and I'll choke the living life out of you." Ethan grunts. I grab a hold on Ethan's arms, hitting him and telling him to stop. "ETH STOP! HE ISN'T WORTH IT, PUT HIM DOWN!!!"

Ethan's POV
I turn my head to see Iyona yelling at me. I could see the fear inside her innocent eyes.
I let go of Marco's neck, letting him fall to the floor and gaping for breath. "WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG WITH YOU?!?" Marco crawled off the floor and ran out the house. Iyona ran up to her room, crying for some reason. I followed her and opened the door. She was on her bed scrambled in her covers, covering her face which also muffled her weeping. I sat next to her and laid my head on top of her body.

"I'm sorry...if I scared you.. I just couldn't.." I sighed and rubbed Iyona's hips a little. "Get off of me!" Iyona got up from the covers and her face... She already looked tired and annoyed. Her eyes eye puffy and red and her hair was poking in different places, yet she still looked adorable. "Babe, I'm really sorry..." I cupped her face but she knocked my hands off hand flipped back into her covers. "Go away! You might get mad at me and hurt me back!! So I recommend you'd leave!" Iyona quietly sob. I didn't want to leave her all like this. I leaned closer and took off her covers and kissed her cheeks. Her face floods with a light shade of pink. Iyona looks up at me and punched my arm playfully. I chuckled as I kissed her lips softly. "I love you, Iyona." I whisper into her ear. "I love you too.. BUT I'm still mad at you!" Iyona grunts as she wraps herself into her covers and curls up in a ball as she scooted away. I knew she was playing around, so I moved closer and cuddled her warm body inside the covers.

"Why were you scared? I'm pretty sure you've seen other people fight." I chuckled. Iyona then rises from the covers and gives me a death stare. A tear slowly flowed down her face.

"Because..my parents did the same. That women, isn't my real mom. She's my step mom for that reason.. My mom got in a fight with my dad and almost killed him.." Iyona bursts out crying in the middle of her talking. I quickly react by hugging her and rubbing her back. "You know what, GO! YOU PROBABLY DON'T UNDERSTAND ANYWAYS, JUST LIKE MY MOM DIDN'T! GET OUT!!" She pushed me off while yelling and throwing stuff animals at me. I ran out the house and closed the door. I can hear her crying because the window was open. I ran my fingers through my hair and walked back to my car. I grabbed my phone out of my pocket and texted Grayson.
E: Gray
G: sup bup?
E: I need some help..it's about Iyona
G: ah shit..hurry up and get home.
E: alright.
*about 30 min later*

Iyona's POV
I received a text from Ethan. I don't wanna talk to him right now. He doesn't know how much pain I'm in when I saw him choking Marco..

*flashback*
I heard screaming so I ran downstairs to see my mom on top of my dad, choking him. I quickly ran up to dad, trying to rip mommy's hands off, but mommy scratched my left cheek. I cried on the floor for a minute, but then I remembered that I have to save dad!