~Chapter 2~

Ethan's POV
I decide to let her figure out. Her body was soft, and the kiss on my neck felt so good! I wasn't really sure what to do at this point, so I lean her back a little, to get us some space. "Uh...are you...alright?" I said,trying to avoid blushing. She didn't say anything and walked off. Is she really alright?

Iyona's POV
OH MY GOSH!!! I THINK I WENT TO HEAVEN FOR LIKE TEN SECONDS!!!! His body was soo warm and buff, I felt like everything was gonna be alright. His arms were around my hips, maybe he does like me... He asked me if I was okay, I couldn't reply back because my face was so red! So I decide to just walk off looking down. He follows me to gym.

"Where does athletics meet up?" Ethan said ,also looking down. "You go to the left, I go on the right." Ethan looked left and saw his brother, so he ran that way. I went to the right side of the gym. Coach checks roll, afterwards we do nothing. Since Laila was there, I felt more comfortable.

I jogged over to her,grabbing her shirt and whispering, "Ethan..you know the new kid..we ran into each other.. and I kinda sort of bumped into his neck making me kiss it..." Laila screamed, I had to cover her mouth until she was done, then grabbing me and shaking me back and forth. "OH MY GOODNESS!!! YOU'RE SOO LUCKY!!"
"I know right?! Anyways his arms were around my waist too..maybe he-" right before I could finish my sentence, Laila shrieked, "He does like you!!" She started laughing really hard, I lightly smacked her face and told her to pull yourself together. "We're not sure of that. His reflexes could have told him something like I could have fallen. So let's not get our hopes up too quick."

Ethan's POV
I was still thinking about that run into... she literally kissed my neck, it felt like a hickey in a way. I went to the restroom to check it out. Phew! She didn't leave any marks.. Does she like me? After all, she would have gotten up sooner.. and she didn't mind showing me to all my classes... and she blushes every time I look at her or someone mentioned bf and gf situation.. Oh my gosh... I ran out the bathroom and zoomed to Grayson.

"Dude, you okay? You're smiling.." Grayson said. I was sort of jumping up and down like a little girl, i stopped and shook Grayson back and forth, "Iyona likes me dude! I think.." I whispered in excitement. "woah woah, you're not giving me any details, and back up. How do you even know!?!" " Because she...she didn't mind showing me to all my classes, and she blushes every time I look at her or someone mentioned bf and gf situation..Proof I tell ya!" Gray's eyes widened and patted me on the back. "Good for you man!" He laughed and ran to the track.

Iyona's POV
Ethan came running towards me, grabbing me by my waist. He kisses me multiple times on the lips, then goes down to my neck, I moan a little as he smirks and takes off my-

"IYONA!!" Laila screamed. It was another dream..damn. I look around the gym and see everyone is gone. I gasped and ran out the gym. "Wait for me!" Laila yelled, trying to catch up to me. I ran all the way out the gym area to find Ethan. I found him next to a girl , I didn't know who it was since she was turned around. She was laughing and then hugged Ethan. I felt my eyes getting watery. Wait! Am I crying for him? No! don't beat yourself for him.... I really had the urge to go up to that girl and punch her face...

"Hey Ethan... um we gotta go now.." I looked at the girl, to see who it was. I found out it was..Veronica! I hate that bitch! She thinks she can come and steal my man?!? Well she thought wrong!

I grabbed Ethan's hand and speed walked to our next class. "What's wrong with you?" Ethan asked, sounding worried. "Nothing, just don't wanna be late." I mumbled. Ethan pulled me back and turned me around, facing him.

"Look, I know something is wrong. Just tell what it is,I could help you out." His eyes were sparkling saying ' take me all..I'll take you back ' . I blushed a little, because his face was so fine!! He looked at me, like a confused face. "Uh...Iyona? You're staring at me funny..." I snapped out of my imagination and looked away. "Um..I'm fine, let's just hurry up and get to class."

Ethan's POV
I knew she wasn't alright, after this class, I'll ask her what's up. After all, we have lunch after this.

*skip sum time in class* Class was about to end, I looked at Iyona from the other side of the room, since we weren't sitting next to each other. Luckily, I sat next to my brother. "Hey, Ethan. What ya looking at? Is it that girl, Iyona?" He tapped me on my shoulders. "No...maybe...yes." I looked down and drew on the table. Just so scribbles all over the corner of the table. Grayson looked at me and got up from his seat. I ignored him and kept scribbling on the desk.

When he got back, I saw Iyona next to him. "What's up?" I said causally, I really wanted to say What the crap, Grayson?!? But I decided not to.. Iyona glanced at me and whispered, "You're brother is weird.. *glares at Gray* really weird.." I laughed at patted Grayson on the back. "Get off Iyona and let her sit back down.." I aggressively whispered into Grayson's ear. He automatically let go of Iyona and sits down. "I'm going back to my seat.." Iyona said awkwardly.
"Wait! Wait for me at the door after class." I told her. She nods her head and walks off.

Well then.. idk I'm just bored so if it sucks surry...OK well byeee