•dumb•

Iyona's POV.
*a little earlier*

I'm thinking to myself "hopefully this isn't what I think it is.. " as I drive to where ever this GPS is taking me. I finally arrive at this huge house that was lit up with a whole bunch of crazy lights.

I get out the car and check my phone to see if Ethan texted me or anything. Nope. I walk around the yard to see people drinking and making out. Since the front door was open, I walk in and see Ethan... thank God.

I walk a little closer but then notice he was kissing.. Veronica. My heart felt like it dropped a million flights of stairs and my body was feeling weak.  I finally felt warm tears rushing down my face as Ethan turned around. 

*Now*
"Goodbye Ethan" I mouthed as Ethan just starred at me in shock.  I quickly ran out the house in tears, running to the car.  I felt heavy arms on my shoulder and I seen it was Ethan.

"Babe I wasn-"
"NO STOP GET AWAY FROM ME! " I screamed, pushing his arms off me. "Marco was right.. you really can't keep a girl. " I said as Ethan's eyes started to water up. In the corner of my eye, I seen Veronica making her way over to Ethan.

"Ummm you can leave now. " She said while kissing Ethan's cheek. My first balled up, ready to beat the life out of her.

I swung my fist and hit her right in the jaw as she fell to the ground. "SHUT THE FUCK UP YOU HOE! NO ONE ASKED YOU TO TALK!! " I spat as I walked off. From the corner of my eye, I saw her hands swinging towards my face. I tried to block it, but it was too late. Next thing you know, I'm on the ground as she snickers.

"Who's weak now, bitch?! " Ethan just stood there.. Like an asshole he already is. I got up and smacked her face and kicked her shin. I slammed my elbow into her stomach as she screamed in pain. Ethan decides to do something NOW when I'm perfectly fine!

"IYONA STOP IT!! " He yelled, trying to rip me off of Veronica.  He finally picked me up and carried me to my car.

"ETHAN LET ME GO! " I yelled as I kept on hitting on his chest. He rolled his eyes, open the car doors, and set me inside. He also got in the car and starting driving off. It was silent most of the ride, until Ethan broke the silence. 

"umm.. Iyona.. I just wanted to say that I didn't kiss Veronica. She kissed me. I was just about to leave with Gray until her drunk ass pulled me back and kissed me. " I sighed and laid my head back on the seat. 

"I'm still pissed off at you. Why the hell would you go to a party with Veronica?!?! You know I hate her! " I whinned.

"She said she wanted to talk to Grayson and I... Shit. " He said making a huge U-Turn and drove back really fast.  "We forgot Grayson!!  He's probably drinking a whole bunch again"

"AGAIN?! " My eyes widened as I giggled a little. That's how you know Ethan is a dumbass most of the time.

We finally made it back after a few minutes to see Grayson just chilling on the balcony with some other chick. Laila is gonna kill him.. I thought . Ethan told me to stay in the car as he went to go get Gray. Ethan got him into the car and I started laughing.

"Grayson looks like an idiot right now. " Gray looked at me and started tripping even more.

"Your mom is an idiot!!  OOOO BURRNNNN!! " He screamed as I slapped his face.  "owwwe... I'm sorweee I love you Iyona.." He said with a slight hiccup and a smile.

"I love you too Gray. " I said as I rolled my eyes and chuckled. Ethan started driving back to his house. Once we got to his house, Ethan kissed me on the cheek and Grayson tried walking inside very slowly. It was hilarious just seeing him drunk.

I got back into the car and drove back to my house. I played Cake by Melanie Martinez on my phone.

*skips ride *
I opened the front door and seen my dad just sitting on his chair, staring into my freaking soul.

"Uh.. hi dad. " I said nervously.

"Hello and goodnight. " He greeted back as he pointed upstairs. I sighed and ran back to my room.

I quickly changed into some comfortable sleeping clothes and flopped onto my bed. I soon fell asleep around 12 o'clock.

Ethan's POV.
I got Grayson inside as he fell onto the couch. I chuckled and tried carrying him up to his room...Keep in mind this dude is like 210 pounds!  (jk probably less) 

I got Gray onto his bed eventually and told him "Good night. " I walked back to my room and jumped into the covers and wrapped myself up.
I check my phone to see what time it is *12:25am* I read.
I put my phone onto my counter and fell asleep.

______________
869 words..
mkay hi peeps :)

I'm sorry this chapter sucks I was tired af and didn't want to do anything with it tbh 😂😂

Well I hope you saw what I posted I think yesterday on here. (Just telling you about Immature) so... have fun with that :)))
mk byee
Potato Out!
iyona 🌸