~Thinking and Working~

~Hey before we start, just wanted u to know that Hers and His means POV just quicker... mk bye!
Ethan's POV
It was almost time to go home, and I couldn't wait to ask her the one, simple question..
"Um..Iyona..." I said, trying not to break down and blush.
"What's up?" She said, looking at me with those innocent, hazel/brown eyes..
"I was wondering..since we're gonna do this project.. maybe we can go to my place and work on it? I mean, we can do it at your house to!!" I was worried what she would say..making me so anxious for her to answer makes me insane.. She giggles and blushes a little.
"I think it's best if it was your house.."

Iyona's POV
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!! OMG ETHAN JUST...JUST ASKED ME IF I COULD GO TO HIS HOUSE!!! *FANGIRLING*
I took a deep breath, and smiled at Ethan. Of course, he smiles back..oml his toothy smile gets me every time.
I went outside the classroom to call my mom to tell her I going to my friend's house.
*skips time*
Ethan and I are walking to his house, since supposedly he doesn't live that far. "Do you live in a big house?" I asked
"Yea, at least I think it's big. Its pretty nice here, I mean, all the houses are." Didn't know he cared about houses like that..
We got to his house, he was right, his house is pretty big!
"Make yourself at home, I'll get us some snacks. I don't think Grayson will be home until later and neither my mom, so it's just us." Ethan said, getting some chips or something like that. Just the two of us...in his house...alone. Wow. Ethan sat next to me on the couch, handing me some chips and dip. "Funny these are my favorite!" I laughed as I looked at the bag of Sour Cream and Onion potato chips. "That's weird, its also my favorite." Ethan chuckled.
"Well, we might wanna start this project. So, first.." I was saying, but then I notice at the corner of my eye, I saw Ethan just gazing at me..I stopped and turn towards him.
"Eth? What's up?" I questioned, staring at his eyes. Then he mumbled something, couldn't hear it. "What did you say? I couldn't hear quite clearly.." I started to worry.. is Ethan alright??
"Oh, sorry, I couldn't help but to stare into your...*blushes* your... clothes! They um..look cool.." Ethan mumbled to the point where I could hear this time. "Um...OK...anyways, like I was saying.."

Ethan's POV
I didn't know what else to say!! I mean, what would an other dude say if he was in this situation?!?! Iyona kept on talking about the project. "I'll be right back, I have to go use it.." I ran upstairs as I splashed my face a couple times. Some water dripped off my face, as I whispered to myself, "Calm down, Eth. It's just a project, nothing more. Besides, you barely know her!!"
I wash my face some more, just to get the picture.

Iyona's POV
I heard water draining, so I walk upstairs to tell Ethan. I find his bathroom and open the door.
"Forgot to knock...sorry" I said, blushing because Ethan's shirt was all wet, guessing from washing his hair?
"It's alright I just need to take this shirt off, its really wet." Ethan says, as he takes off his shirt, revealing his hard-tone four pack abs.... my face was flushed with a shade of red.. "Um..um..uh..imma go back..to the umm" I tried to say to Ethan, without staring at his abs. "You okay?" Ethan asked as he came closer to me, but then he slipped and grabbed my shirt, making us both fall to the ground.

Ethan's POV
Uh...I think I just fell...and..Iyona is on top of me...I looked at her as she just sat there, like she didn't even care. Then she got off my chest. "I..I'm so sorry!" Iyona screams. "It's okay..don't worry about it." I told Iyona as I got lost into her eyes. "You're adorable.." I whispered. "You are too." She giggled. I leaned in and kissed her soft lips.

Her
Our lips were in sync.

Him
I grabbed her hips, going lower to her thighs.

Her
I grabbed on to his neck, rubbing on it.

Him
I stopped our kiss, as I went lower to her neck.

Her
I let out a soft moan, Ethan smiles and nibbles on my neck some more.

Him
Iyona moaning made me feel so good.. I licked down a little lower, to her cleavage.

Iyona's POV
Ethan licked so close to my cleavage as I moaned some more..wait...I'M ABOUT TO HAVE SEX WITH A DUDE I BARELY KNOW!! He could have fkn herpes or something!! I got off of Ethan and screamed, "What the hell are we doing?!?!"
"Are you okay, Iyona?" Ethan said calmly. "No I'm not! We were just about to have..you know! IN A FKN BATHROOM!!"
He blushed as he brushed his hair back with his hands.
"Oh fuck...I'm so sorry Iyona. Its not like I planned this I just..oh my"
"Its okay, Ethan. I understand that you didn't mean to. We were just..in the moment!" We both laughed nervously.

Ethan's POV
Damn it, Ethan! what is wrong with you?!?! You're better than this! having sex with a girl you barely know?!? I got up from the floor and walked downstairs to start the project. "Ethan? You okay?" Iyona said worried, walking down the stairs next to me. "Yea, I'm fine. Let's just start the project." I said, looking down with no eye contact with Iyona. She sighed..
"Did you really want that to happen?"
"Uh..what?"
"Did you want that to happen?!" Iyona snapped.
"I don't know..did you?" I looked up.
"It doesn't matter..that would have been my first.." She chuckled and blushed as she pulled back her soft brown hair.
"Mine too.." I laughed and also blushed. We just stood there in silence for about 8 seconds until Iyona turned my direction.
"I kinda wanted it to happen..ugh I sound like a fkn hoe right now!" Iyona said in frustration.
"Don't be..it's alright.." I told her.
"I did too.." I whispered into her ears, wanting to bite them...
so I did.

ALRIGHT PPL!! WISH I COULD GO ON BUT UR GONNA HAVE TO WAIT A LITTLE BIT!! this was sooo short!! surry mk see ya in the next chapter!!!♥