•doctors•

*a few months later... *

Iyona's pov.

"ethan.. " I groan.

he flips his body so he faces me.

"yes babe? "

"am I fat? "

he stood there in silence, then he giggled.

"what the hell, no you're not even close to fat! why do u even ask?"

"I feel fat tho, look at my fucking stomach! " I point to my stomach and start whining.

"maybe because you have a child in there, honey."

he jumps out of bed, and looks around for his shirt.

"ehhh isn't today our appointment?? "

I slowly attempt to get out of bed as Ethan puts on his shirt.

"yeah, that's why I'm getting ready right now. we gotta get there in an hour so you might wanna get something on. "

I look at the bathroom mirror to see I'm only wearing one of Ethan's shirts.

I start to look around my closet for some clothes as Ethan goes to take a shower, of course I join him later.

•••

We pull up to the hospital and go inside. And might I say I get
nervous everytime we have to visit.

"We're here for the 2pm appointment. Iyona Opal. " Ethan says.

"go to the second room on the right " the lady says, without even looking up.

we both nod and walk to the room we were supposed to go to. there was one doctor in there smiling at us.

"hello Ms. Opal and Mr. Dolan!  please, come and sit down. " the doctor gestures.

"I like the sound of Mr. Dolan.. it sounds... professional and sexy. " I said, looking at Ethan.

he started blushing a little, which was the cutest thing.

The doctor and I started to laugh a little, she got her IPad out to most likely take notes or some stuff.

"Allow me to introduce myself, my name is Dr. Baker and its a pleasure to test with you." She said as she smiled.

"It is very nice to meet you too. I'm pretty sure you know my mother, Valerie Opal." I shook her hand and smiled.

"Oh yes , she was a nice gal..Anywho, why don't we get started on this Sonogram?"

Doctor Baker got all of the materials, including some weird gel, and told me "please take off your shirt."

i nodded and took my shirt off and let her rub the gel over my stomach. She then turned on the TV and a little screen with the baby appeared.

water streamed down my face as i'm nearly shocked of what my baby is doing inside my tummy.

"have you felt any kicking lately?" She asked.

i shook my head and said "no, not really."

Dr. Baker had a questionable look on her face, as if she was confused. She shook her head and pointed at the screen.

"by now, we can tell what gender the baby is. is it okay for me to tell you , Ms. Opal?"

Ethan looked at me and i could tell he really wanted to know. I rolled my eyes and sighed. " Only tell Ethan, i want to keep it a surprise."

Ethan's face lit up as the doctor was writing it down on her Ipad. She showed Ethan, and he was extremely happy.. he's so extra sometimes 😂.

"Alrighty your child seems to be in great condition, nothing wrong with it. Have a pleasant day and don't forget to come next month!" Dr. Baker said as Ethan and I left the hospital.

"Ethan.." I stop my tracks of walking and look up to Ethan. (an: that probably made no sense oh welp)

"what's wrong babe?"

"We start school again next week, and i'm not ready to be made fun of.. I mean, look at me!" I point to my stomach and tears go down my face.

Ethan hugs me and runs his fingers through my hair.

"You don't need to worry about what other people say, they should know that this is a normal thing now. It doesn't matter what they think. Just worry about being healthy for yourself and the baby, alright?" He caresses my cheek and kisses me on the lips.

I smiled a little as we kept on walking to the car.

_______________
694 words

sup bups!

now i know, i haven't updated this book in legit two months.. my bad 🤗

OKOK TRUST ME I FEEL EXTREMELY GUITLY FOR NOT PUBLISHING SJKAOKS

ok but seriously for the peeps that still stay here and enjoy my horrible ass books, thank you/gracias!

until next time
peace!✌🏽💛
-iyona❣️