~Singing Pt. 2~

Iyona's POV
I was shocked of Ethan writing something so beautiful! I heard the door open, so I quickly put away the paper and sat down causally.

Ethan's POV
I walked back into my room, seeing Iyona sitting down on her phone. "I'm back.. so are you ready to go?" I asked Iyona. She nodded her head, but blushing. What's up with Iyona? I grab my keys and walk downstairs. Iyona and I enter the car as I start the engine.
"Did you like the movie?"
"Minus me falling off my chair, yeah it was a little scary.." We both laughed . It was quiet for a minute or two, then Iyona turned on the radio, Often by The Weeknd playing, all it did was bringing back memories of the other night. I look over at Iyona, seeing her smile and blushing was so adorable. She looked back at me, gazing into her hazel brown eyes. OH SHIT THE ROAD! I looked back quickly to pay attention to the road, Iyona giggled and put her head on my shoulder.
" It was a really great night. Thanks, Eth!" Iyona said, and gave me a kiss on the cheek without any warning. We both looked at each other, blushing and laughing. "Good night, Iyona." I gave her a hug and left.
I went back home and noticed my paper wasn't where I put it.( originally on Ethan's desk, now on Grayson's desk ) Yes, I noticed stuff like that. Besides Grayson wasn't home until later and mom had an over shift again. This only meant one thing.. Iyona must of read it! HOLY SHIZ!!!! eh...someone just kill meh... I grabbed the paper and shoved it in one of my drawers.
I calmed down and lied back in bed. I stared at the ceiling, thinking about Iyona looking at my paper..Let's face it, I'm never gonna get passed this. I'm never gonna look Iyona the same way ever again, since she knows about the paper. I tried sleeping, but every time I close my eyes, all I see is Iyona laughing at me..My stomach felt funny, so I went went down stairs to get a drink. I make my way downstairs and seen Grayson on the couch laughing. "What's up with you?" I asked Grayson. "Just texting Laila.. she's so fine!!" Grayson laughed again and continued texting. "Hey...just a little favor, its nothing really..can you ask for Iyona's Kik?" I asked, trying not to blush. "Sure thing, bro! Hold up...oh here's her Kik right here." Gray showed me his phone with Iyona's Kik one the screen. I.can't.stand? Interesting name there, Iyona

Iyona's POV
I feel my phone vibrate in my back pocket, it was an unknown Kik user... I look at the text:

Unknown: Hey, its Eth! 😊
Me: Hey Ethan! How did you get my Kik?😐😐
Ethan: Don't worry about that. Anyways I wanted to ask you something..
Me: Can it wait till tomorrow? I'm sleep asf😂😴
Ethan: Mk, well good nite Yona😉
Me: Gn😉😴

I sighed as I lay my head on my pillow. Thinking about how Ethan got my Kik.. probably Laila. I fell asleep..
*next morning, at school*
I stuffed my face with the mini pancakes I had in my bag mom gave me this morning. I glanced over and seen Ethan laughing at me. I gasped and ran up to Ethan. "How long were you standing there?!" I tried saying with the food in my mouth. "Long enough to see your face get stuffed!" He said, trying not to laugh. I swallowed my food (hehe) and playfully pushed Ethan. We both stared heading our way to class as we laughed. "Hey Ethan.. I gotta ask you something..how did you get my Kik?" I asked him, he just chuckled. "Let's just say a friend of mine told me." He winked at me and walked into the classroom. I giggled and followed.
*skip sum more time!*
Ethan and I were heading to US History. "Hey Iyona.. I also gotta ask you something." Ethan said, stopping in the middle of the hallway. "What's up?" "But..I'll tell you at lunch."
He sighed and kept on walking. "Ethan?" I mumbled, he couldn't hear me, so I walked beside him.

Ethan's POV
Random thoughts spreading throughout my head..
did she even read it? what if she did? did she like it? does she know it was mine? I couldn't even concentrate on my work! I glanced over to Iyona, she was looking at the board, I tap her shoulder.
"I don't understand this question." I lied, I just wanted to talk to her. "Oh, well, your supposed to find out if George Washington did this." She explains as she points paper.
I smile and she smiles back as she turns back to the board.